TheZombieGame.com Forums
New products at the web store! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: New products at the web store! (/Thread-New-products-at-the-web-store)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New products at the web store! - deadrabbit - 06-14-2009 02:01 AM

do alot of TZG'ers go to bgg? i cant stand that site

RE: New products at the web store! - Kalidor - 06-14-2009 03:01 AM

Wow.

It's my #1 visited site...by an incredible long shot.
hehe

RE: New products at the web store! - Old Dwarf - 06-14-2009 01:03 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:do alot of TZG'ers go to bgg? i cant stand that site

Well a lot of the active posters at least.

The FFP People
Zombie67
Canadian Pittbull
SuperVike
loseaturn
Kalidor
OD
Zarku(I believe he first announce This Place on the BGG LNoE
Forum)

Probably left some out-sure I did cause I'm picking
them up from the AToE BGG posters.

OD

RE: New products at the web store! - Kalidor - 06-14-2009 01:12 PM

Yeah, I like this place a lot...but I spend countless hours on BGG...
Toeach his own, I suppose. Sorry you dislike it; it's really a valuable gaming resource, imo.

RE: New products at the web store! - Canadian Pittbull - 06-14-2009 05:56 PM

Have my sets all ordered up and looking to try out both sets. Yeah I tend to hang out on the BGG boards but don't post much other than posting my pics of minis I have painted up.

Still I have found that this is the place I come for more up to date Flying Frog info though.

RE: New products at the web store! - loseaturn - 06-15-2009 10:16 PM

My shipment is STILL on "Ordered"... <grumble> oh well! maybe tomorrow! And yeah I too am a boardgamegeek. been there about 5 years, mostly lurking, until the most awesome game (ATOE) came out and I couldn't help myself but to start posting. Then I just recently found here, so now I am back and forth.

RE: New products at the web store! - mqstout - 06-15-2009 11:02 PM

I prefer not to go to BGG. It's ugly and a cesspool of mediocre things. I think a bit of a redesign, and walling off different languages would go a long way in making it a decent site. I was just there today, though. Dominion (very awesome game!) has some promo cards, and BGG is selling them for $5. Since they're not really available in any other way, I had to do that. Though, while I was there, I noticed someone made a zombie-themed deck set for it, which is okay, but still rough around the edges.

To get back on track: an unexpected windfall allowed me to order these supplements today.

RE: New products at the web store! - loseaturn - 06-16-2009 01:33 AM

What a wonder of a word is "Shipped" ... So noble and awe inspiring... I love FFP

RE: New products at the web store! - loseaturn - 06-16-2009 10:31 PM

The Race is on! I am considering skipping work tomorrow and camping out by the mailbox...

RE: New products at the web store! - Old Dwarf - 06-18-2009 02:55 PM

Ryuk Wrote:Got my Pillages today! Fast Shipping! Great Seller! Will Buy From Again!

Wait... wait-a-minute! I'm not on eBay!

LoL :P

OD