TheZombieGame.com Forums
I started my project - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: I started my project (/Thread-I-started-my-project)

I started my project - friskers96 - 02-12-2013 09:08 AM

So today I started putting my ideas down on paper for my massive PvPvZ game. I'm figuring 3-6 players and I'm using 12 L-boards and 2 squares. Basic setup on either end with 4 L's in the center. Center will be common ground, ends will be player strongholds. Utilizing base game, TP, and SOTF right now. Would appreciate if someone that has other expansions with L-boards could jot down layout in paint or something so I can figure out how to incorporate them. I am also looking for a template for word or something that I can use for scenario rules and setup. I have the card templates, but I need something to generate almost a small rulebook. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: I started my project - Emp - 02-12-2013 09:29 AM

This?

Rules template

The only other expansion that has L board sections is Growing Hunger.
I don't have the time however to make the things you requested.

RE: I started my project - D153453D - 02-17-2013 12:10 AM

I can upload the template I used once I'm able to setup my old computer from the move.

RE: I started my project - fitzgrimm - 03-12-2013 11:38 PM

(02-12-2013 09:08 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Would appreciate if someone that has other expansions with L-boards could jot down layout in paint or something so I can figure out how to incorporate them.

Here is one a little better for you friskers
Photo off boardgamegeek
Not my pic but it well get you an idea of the exact layout.

RE: I started my project - LabRat - 03-13-2013 12:14 AM

I have the LNOE base set L-boards, Timber Peak, and IFOS L-boards plotted in Excel. I can send it via email if you can PM your email addy to me.

RE: I started my project - abomination - 03-13-2013 03:58 AM

sounds like your doing a scenario similar to the one me and my wife have been working on. it has the same layout and opposing factions of heroes.

RE: I started my project - friskers96 - 03-13-2013 04:45 AM

Thanks guys! I'm struggling a bit at the moment. I get real creative for a moment and then it passes, I will get something together soon though