TheZombieGame.com Forums
Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards (/Thread-Dot-Cards-Scenario-Special-Rule-Cards-Dice-Rule-Cards)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - Atraangelis - 03-04-2013 12:50 AM

This is really cool.

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - labrys - 03-04-2013 02:24 PM

(03-03-2013 08:29 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  ..They had never played and these helped A LOT! I thought we were in for an epic 4hr game of on the fly rule explanations, but these shortened the curve quite a bit.

awsome! glad to have helped. thanks for letting me know.

I will be redesigning the backs of these shortly to be more in line with existing cards, as after printing I decided they look a bit too bright for me. I will also put up some of the other stuff I have done. might need to tweak them with feedback / address any balance issues. my scenarios / expansions will have dots cards to add to this set!

I love this game!

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - friskers96 - 03-04-2013 05:48 PM

I printed a set off at fed-ex/kinkos on 110# card stock then did a cheapo laminate at home. The back was bright, but it helped not getting them mixed up at clean up time.. I dig em, thanks, looking forward to your other creations.

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - abomination - 03-04-2013 10:26 PM

printed and laminated these also. thank you again for making such a handy addition to the game.

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - labrys - 03-05-2013 12:38 AM

OK.. sorry for those who already printed (thanks for all the feedback).. I've updated the backs so they look a bit more professional / in keeping with the game!
For those who have, think of them as exclusive beta's that can not be obtained any more ;op

(I've also stuck up another one of my expansions!)

RE: Dot Cards - Scenario Special Rule Cards / Dice Rule Cards - friskers96 - 03-05-2013 07:58 AM

(03-05-2013 12:38 AM)labrys Wrote:  OK.. sorry for those who already printed (thanks for all the feedback).. I've updated the backs so they look a bit more professional / in keeping with the game!
For those who have, think of them as exclusive beta's that can not be obtained any more ;op

(I've also stuck up another one of my expansions!)

That's quite all right, I was planning on making 3 more sets so there are always some floating around.