TheZombieGame.com Forums
Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? (/Thread-Board-Card-Games-For-a-Plane-Ride)

Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - zachmaio - 03-05-2013 01:54 PM

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions of good games that can be played on your tray table on a plane. My girlfriend and I are headed to Cocoa Beach for the next week and i'm looking for something to keep us occupied on the ride. (so technically we have two tray tables :P ) Ahhh finally some vacation time!

I had thought about bringing my copy of Zombie Fluxx but I feel like that might even take up a little too much real estate on the plane haha.

So just wondering what your guys' thoughts are on the matter!

Thanks!

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - LFuzer - 03-05-2013 03:31 PM

Two Nintendo DS and Mario Kart would be completely awesome!

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - zachmaio - 03-05-2013 04:03 PM

If I had all of these things then yes I would say that'd be awesome lol but seeing as I don't I started this thread :P

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - friskers96 - 03-05-2013 05:18 PM

Print out a scale down version of LNOE with cherry l boards. Print one piece and make it a fold up.. Or make a small grid and do some D&D. Ipad has a monopoly and life board game, if the store bought traditional is ok.. O and my favorite, travel battleship...

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - LFuzer - 03-05-2013 10:34 PM

Travel battleship is nice! I havenĀ“t played it for ages!!! I like classical board games, like Chess, Ludo, Checkers... few people really enjoy them... There's Magic: the Gathering... nah... go buy two DS LOL

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - zachmaio - 03-06-2013 02:22 AM

2 DS and Mario Kart it is lol

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - jimbal - 03-06-2013 09:30 PM

I would think fluxx would work alright on a tray table, especially two. munchkin could work too, with two trays. Other than those, maybe gloom if you can grab a copy, doesn't take up a lot of room when only two players and its fun as hell to make up stories.

RE: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride? - zachmaio - 03-07-2013 05:40 AM

I do own Gloom. WIth the right group of people it's fantastic! And I am going to bring Zombie Fluxx of course! Zombie17 Also picked up Hive today as well as eaten by zombies. Hopefully they're good, I know they're relatively small at least!