TheZombieGame.com Forums
SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse (/Thread-SPOILER-Hint-on-future-expansion-product-in-COPE-Apocalypse)

SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - LabRat - 03-07-2013 04:29 PM

Just got this from BGG, from Hastur666:

Quote:As many of you likely know, Flying Frog always puts a little tidbit about a future release in the Credits section of their rulebooks.

Here is the one from Apocalypse:

Only the Union of Freedom can defeat the invasion!

The Union of Freedom vs the invasion - does this sound like a new expansion for Invasion From Outer Space? Or it's still for Conquest of Planet Earth?

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - gavindowning - 03-08-2013 03:37 AM

I think it's for IFOS, which is why "Invasion" is the word choice used.

WOO! An expansion for IFOS!

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - LabRat - 03-08-2013 09:33 PM

(03-08-2013 03:37 AM)gavindowning Wrote:  I think it's for IFOS, which is why "Invasion" is the word choice used.

WOO! An expansion for IFOS!

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for this. Scorched Earth!

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - SovTech - 03-26-2013 01:40 PM

I dont think that they announce expansions for other games in one gameline... However, the Union of Freedom sounds cool!

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - LabRat - 03-26-2013 05:33 PM

Some announcements of expansions/new games in rulebooks:

1. LNOE rulebook: The last line on Page 23 says "The Martians are coming." We now know that this was an announcement for IFOS.
2. IFOS rulebook: The last line on Page 31 says "Conquest is Coming... Humans beware!" and this is obviously Conquest of Planet Earth.

So, it's not unprecedented that they leave a hint in one game for another game in the rulebook, it's happened before, just not that often.

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - SovTech - 03-27-2013 09:22 AM

I knew I was wrong, just too lazy to check up on it Zombie17

Still makes sense that it is an expansion for CoPE, IMO, especially it would be nice with a lot of new heroes, or even a human player?

Cheerio,
ST

RE: SPOILER: Hint on future expansion / product in COPE Apocalypse - D. Boon's Ghost - 03-29-2013 07:22 PM

Unless they pull a surprise Frog out of their hat, it does not look like FFP will be expanding Invasion from Outer Space this year at least.

Rats!