TheZombieGame.com Forums
Question for all you ATOE players - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question for all you ATOE players (/Thread-Question-for-all-you-ATOE-players)

Question for all you ATOE players - fitzgrimm - 03-16-2013 08:39 AM

So I was just wondering and could not find it with a quick internet search, how big is the game board for ATOE when you use Somthing Wicked and The Coast. Is it 3 feet long and 1 foot tall? It looks hugh. I am mostly wondering because the wife wants to get a new coffee table and I am trying to figure out the size I should talk her into so my game group can play all the great Flying Frog games on it.

You know I think I might have a problem when I choose things based on how useful they well be to my boardgaming habit.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - Achtung Panzer - 03-16-2013 11:31 AM

The three boards are the same size, which I make 42cms (16 1/2") square. BUT you've also go to factor in the cards which take up a lot of room. Some cards can be stacked off table, but the character sheets with Location / Event cards are best kept close by.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - mqstout - 03-16-2013 03:20 PM

ATOE with its expansions isn't a coffee table game. It's not even a dinner table game for most dinner tables. It's huge.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - Wasteland Jack - 03-18-2013 01:57 PM

I have a six person fold-out buffet table and three boards with all the cards and the player/villain cards, just barely fit. I would think the best table would be approximately 40 X 70 for the full game as it is now.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - Atraangelis - 03-18-2013 06:42 PM

ATOE can occupy as much if not more space as AH.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - fitzgrimm - 03-18-2013 09:50 PM

So what you guys are saying I well need a giant table to play this game with all the exspantions.

RE: Question for all you ATOE players - Wasteland Jack - 03-19-2013 04:26 PM

I think it best to have a 6 person table for all three boards.

Otherwise you may need to keep cards and markers off to the side somewhere.