TheZombieGame.com Forums
New Villain Ideas - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Variants (/Forum-AToE-Variants)
+--- Thread: New Villain Ideas (/Thread-New-Villain-Ideas)

New Villain Ideas - ZombieBobUSA - 03-18-2013 10:22 PM

I was thinking it would be neat to have a Jack the Ripper/mysterious murderer villain in A Touch of Evil. I haven't worked out all the details in my head, but the way I would want it to work would be he/she's actually one of the townsfolk and/or Town Elders (well, maybe except for the dog) and would target the other townsfolk/elders (perhaps when a Murder! card is drawn and a d6 4+ is rolled).

Just thought it would be neat to have a HUMAN villain and to incorporate a bit of a whodunit mystery in place of the fact that the human has no mysterious or supernatural powers. Also, it would be a great way to use all the tokens. Still fleshing out all the details in my head though, like how to find and accuse said townsfolk/elder of being the villain. Any suggestions on how this may work out?

RE: New Villain Ideas - ZombieBobUSA - 03-21-2013 09:00 PM

Just an update, but my custom villain is turning out GREAT! I've already completed his Villain card, now to work on his Minion chart. I decided to scrap the Whodunit aspect of it, as it would make the game over-complicated. But I am still incorporating an Event on the Minion chart that does deal with the elimination of potential allies. I'll post my creations as soon as I'm done!