TheZombieGame.com Forums
Some new custom Game Cards - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Some new custom Game Cards (/Thread-Some-new-custom-Game-Cards)

Some new custom Game Cards - zelectah - 03-22-2013 03:46 PM

Lately I created some new weapon game cards, the military weapon set.

But just some new weapon models are not enough for me, so I created these three cards. They can be combined with the military set or just added to the regular decks.

The Gunshot Attraction is stolen from another thread, but I love the idea and think it forces the Heroes to a bit more tacticle behaviour when using range weapons.
The Scope is one of my first custom cards, just edited the text a bit.
The Suppressor is an item to negate the influence of Gunshot Attraction.

[attachment=2176]

Hope you like them and please correct the texts if there are any mistakes or misunderstandings.

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - samuraitrev - 03-22-2013 05:15 PM

Great cards. I would just change the wording from 'take infuence' to add.

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - friskers96 - 03-22-2013 05:37 PM

I really like them, just thinking the first 2 should be in the unique item deck.. There should be like 2 or three of the gunshot attraction card in the zombie deck, and honestly I wouldn't mind having a couple of them in the hero deck too as a non remain in play (instant). That would be great in a defend the mansion game..

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - Anim8r - 03-22-2013 05:39 PM

Nice work, I really like these.

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - alderdust - 03-22-2013 06:45 PM

You have some grammer and misspellings.

Scope: The hero may equip one Ranged Weapon with the scope, adding +1 to the weapons range.
When the weapon is discarded, the attached suppressor is discarded as well. Once this item is equipped to a weapon it does not add to the hero's item carrying limit.

Suppresor: The hero may equip one Ranged Weapon with the suppressor. The equipped weapon does not make a sound when fired to attract zombies.
When the weapon is discarded, the attached suppressor is discarded as well. Once this item is equipped to a weapon it does not add to the hero's item carrying limit.

Gunshot Attraction: Anytime a gun is fired for the first time that hero turn, all zombies on the same tile may move one space.

I worded the gunshot attraction one differently to not be too overpowered when a gun like the police shotgun is fired multiple times this could possibly cause a zombie to move multiple spaces. So I just added for the first time that turn.

All in all nice work I like the cards.

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - friskers96 - 03-23-2013 12:33 AM

Now should the gunshot attraction have "move 1 space towards gunshot"? Or am I mis understanding the purpose of this card?

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - alderdust - 03-23-2013 07:31 AM

That's true fiskers I bet now it could be used to lure heroes away from a scenario objective such as destroying a generator

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - zelectah - 03-23-2013 11:49 AM

Thanks a lot to all of you, just what I needed.
Here are the updated versions.

RE: Some new custom Game Cards - StayPuft - 03-25-2013 07:15 PM

Awesome! I like them. I think each of them is really neat, and adds a cool effect to the game. I also really dig the art on them. Looks like they actually belong in the game. ;-)