TheZombieGame.com Forums
making the family - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: making the family (/Thread-making-the-family)

making the family - friskers96 - 03-27-2013 02:38 AM

goofing around with the templates learning how to use them. going to make characters for the family, just as a trial to get used to everything (not so good at photoshop) This is my youngest, what do you guys think.

Re: making the family - zachmaio - 03-27-2013 06:16 AM

Cute kid, looks like he's been chomping on something like a zombie! Must run in the family! I like his small ability a lot. I might alter the picture though, make it a little lighter or something I dont know haha :P

RE: making the family - friskers96 - 03-27-2013 06:27 AM

I found the small ability on another character and I really dig it. I wanted to make a carrying limit and the Loaded diaper thing in my mind is actually very functional. I was thinking he could throw it and it drops a marker that attracts zombies like zombie hunger. zombies can attack it and remove it on a 3+ attack roll. I think child heroes have a good potential as more seekers and non combatants. I don't think the Apocalypse is going to be an adult only scenario... Watchmen02

RE: making the family - alderdust - 03-27-2013 08:36 AM

The diaper sounds alot like old Betsy. Nice card.

RE: making the family - samuraitrev - 03-27-2013 12:40 PM

A great looking character card and I agree the Zombie meltdown would include all ages.

However I do think the card is too powerfull. The daiper ability and the crawling through walls would make him almost untouchable.

Maybe crawl through walls on a 5+

(Can't believe I'm typing this) Maybe the Zombie can roll to ignore the diaper on a 4+

The word diaper is very strange to me. In England we call them nappies or nappy (singular).Watchmen02

RE: making the family - mqstout - 03-27-2013 01:11 PM

Are you sure he's not already turned? Pale skin, crusty mouth...

Re: making the family - zachmaio - 03-27-2013 01:13 PM

^ I second that...you better watch out friskers

RE: making the family - friskers96 - 03-27-2013 05:21 PM

He is going through a bit of a bitey phase lately... Hmmmm...
I did make some changes, he throws a diaper marker ( limit of two on the board at a time and can be destroyed on a 3+ attack roll), carrying limit of two items, cannot use firearms, only rolls a 1D6 fight dice and gets a +2 to movement.

RE: making the family - StayPuft - 03-27-2013 07:17 PM

That is pretty cool. My main piece of advice...

SAVE this! Save this for when he is 18, or 21... and show it to his significant other. LOL!

RE: making the family - friskers96 - 04-07-2013 04:27 AM

So I made em all, and I'm pretty sure my family is WAAAYYY overpowered... I dont really intend on using them but maybe a few times so the zombies will have to take their chances.