TheZombieGame.com Forums
A Couple of Villains I've been working on - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE General Discussion (/Forum-AToE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: A Couple of Villains I've been working on (/Thread-A-Couple-of-Villains-I-ve-been-working-on)

A Couple of Villains I've been working on - spirit - 04-02-2013 11:17 AM

Here's the Zombie Lord, really a Witch Doctor, who specializes more in bringing the dead back to life.
I use zombie figures but the Walking Dead chits could be used.

[Image: ZombieLord_zps730f1185.jpg]

[Image: ZombieLordminionchart_zps15716620.jpg]

I've play tested the Zombie Lord and it worked reasonably well, although I've made some minor adjustments to the minion chart now and haven't play tested since.

This one I haven't play tested yet, hopefully we'll be doing that within a week or so

[Image: HeadCollectorvilliancard_zps052864e3.jpg]

[Image: HeadCollectorMinioncard_zps851c9655.jpg]

[Image: HeadCollectorcountersheet_zpsff8c1b41.jpg]

RE: A Couple of Villains I've been working on - themanfromsaturn - 04-05-2013 01:25 PM

I really like what you've done! I was taken aback (pleasantly so) by the head collector- much more ghoulish and shocking than what I'm used to for this game, and we definitely need more constructs. Nice!

The only constructive criticism I can offer is that it would be best to work with existing game components if possible- there's got to be an existing minion that would work better than the decapitators. Also, some of the rules you've come up with are a little ambiguous and seem over complicated- for instance, the advanced rules for the witch doctor- all the combat in play? That's bonkers! why not just throw in one or two walking dead minions for every hero or something?

Another thought- I'd replace the keyword 'witch doctor' with 'magick' so heroes like eliza the witch hunter and sara the bright witch can key their abilities off of him.

RE: A Couple of Villains I've been working on - jrb14 - 07-14-2015 10:55 PM

Are those...langoliers?

RE: A Couple of Villains I've been working on - Old Dwarf - 07-15-2015 12:07 PM

(07-14-2015 10:55 PM)jrb14 Wrote:  Are those...langoliers?

Only King knows Watchmen02

OD

RE: A Couple of Villains I've been working on - StayPuft - 07-17-2015 08:48 PM

Hey! That's Papa Shango! LOL! Used to love that character when I was a wee little lad watching wrestling. I like these additions to the game! Awesome work.

RE: A Couple of Villains I've been working on - spirit - 07-24-2015 11:40 AM

(07-14-2015 10:55 PM)jrb14 Wrote:  Are those...langoliers?

That's where I got the idea from Zombie17

Only used it once but it worked quite well.