TheZombieGame.com Forums
Escape in the Truck Reimagined - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Escape in the Truck Reimagined (/Thread-Escape-in-the-Truck-Reimagined)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - friskers96 - 04-08-2013 08:22 AM

Still 15 turns right?

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-08-2013 08:38 AM

(04-08-2013 08:22 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Still 15 turns right?

Yes, I think that should be enough considering that the sun tracker stops as soon as the heroes attempt to start the truck.

Here is the new scenario card front and back.

[attachment=2229]

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-09-2013 08:13 AM

I am trying to add this to the downloads section, but I am having trouble. I fill out the info, attach the PDF, and click upload. I get a message that it was successful, but I don't see my scenario in the downloads section. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - friskers96 - 04-09-2013 08:21 AM

It has to be looked at and approved by the all mighty Sarku.

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-09-2013 08:40 PM

Ahh, you are right! It has been approved! Please download and let me know what you think if you actually get a chance to play it.

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - friskers96 - 04-10-2013 01:56 AM

I will be right on it...I'm going to have my gear out tonight or tomorrow so Ill try and slip it in.. Watchmen02

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - friskers96 - 04-10-2013 03:34 AM

I have been working real hard at making authentic looking Hero and Scenario cards. Now with your new Escape in the Truck card and the one that I re-did, we now have two paged scenario cards. What are your thoughts on printing these up. Should I do two cards with the Scenario Objective side and a traditional Scenario Card back, and a second card with the same back but the game setup for the front, or one card with objectives on front and setup on back.

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-11-2013 03:08 AM

I was thinking that it would be one card front and back. I didn't really think about objectives vs. setup. I just needed more room so I used the second card.

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - friskers96 - 04-11-2013 03:26 AM

I printed it out and glued them onto 1 card, it looks pretty slick, hoping to sit down and run it tonight...

RE: Escape in the Truck Reimagined - deepfreeze - 04-11-2013 07:07 AM

(04-11-2013 03:26 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  I printed it out and glued them onto 1 card, it looks pretty slick, hoping to sit down and run it tonight...

Wow I really need to do that. Your cards on the other post look great.

I just realized reading your post that I had misspelled heroes! I'm fixing it for my previous posts and reposted it to downloads.