TheZombieGame.com Forums
The Colour Out of Space REWORK - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: The Colour Out of Space REWORK (/Thread-The-Colour-Out-of-Space-REWORK)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Colour Out of Space REWORK - samuraitrev - 04-09-2013 06:24 PM

(04-09-2013 03:46 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Thank! I've been going through and spell checking, Photoshops does not seem to work... Watchmen02 Can I also assume or do I need to list Heroes replenish and Always Zombie Heroes. I figure with it being kind of a "blanket" rule since TP I wouldn't need to list it..

Some people don't own Timber Peak who may want to play this scenario so, yes I would include them.

RE: The Colour Out of Space REWORK - friskers96 - 04-10-2013 03:15 AM

Ok, I went through and made the changes you suggested Trev, I had spell checked it myself earlier and I still thought Heroes was spelled Heros... LOL.. I caught some but didn't get em all.. Now they are all got. Thank you for your help, I'm VERY green at this and I'm stumbling a bit, so hopefully fixing and reworks some of these might help me out..
Goodcop: I looked at Patient Zero and boy was that complicated... That will take a bit of work and imagination. Spartan had a lot of complex stuff goin on in that. I'll see if there is a way to streamline that down a bit. There was a later revision over on boardgamegeek where he added a traitor aspect to it which seemed fun, but just added more complexity to the whole kitten kaboodle...