TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hero Mat - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Hero Mat (/Thread-Hero-Mat)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Hero Mat - deepfreeze - 04-16-2013 07:11 PM

Those look great. I always want to somehow "equip" my items to my hero card!

RE: Hero Mat - ZombieDad - 04-27-2013 02:12 PM

Thanks for the Hero Mat! I play Android Netrunner and got a Player Mat for that card game off Boardgame Geek. It helped my wife out immensely and I think this will make organization a ton better too!

Excellent job getting high res images and blending them together. The fonts look great too. What program did you use? Where did you get the fonts?

RE: Hero Mat - friskers96 - 04-27-2013 06:21 PM

The fonts I got from the download section, there are two or three fonts in there for use on the character card and scenario card templates, ill have to look the names up, I think it's destroy and Dominica. I just used good old photoshop to do the creation, every little piece was its own layer. I just created all the parts and then moved them around to set the layout.

RE: Hero Mat - warpigdave - 04-14-2014 03:19 PM

I played LNoE the other week and my friend had these mats for play. I was very impressed and he told me about this website. So here I am. I looked all over bgg for these mats and they are not there and there isn't even any as cool looking on there. I can't wait to print these on my color laser for use in my game. Now I just need accepted into the dowloads.