TheZombieGame.com Forums
roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! (/Thread-roktimusprime-zombie-player-joins-the-party)

roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - roktimusprime - 04-29-2013 09:56 PM

Hello everybody, I am fairly new to Last Night On Earth but I really enjoy it!! My group varies in size and taste in games so we play many board/card games. I am usually the one pushing for LNOE and although I have turned many people on to the game, generally no one else wants to play the zombies, so I have become more or less the resident zombie player. Deep down you still kind of root for the heros, but nothing satisfies like a well earned zombie victory.

I am excited about user created scenarios and characters!! I have plenty of ideas I've been toying around with myself. I have yet to search through all of the forums but I am sure others have similar ideas for themes and characters. If not, I hope to contribute some fun variants, I like the idea of having movie or show themes with a cast of characters and relevant scenarios.

I look forward to searching and eventually posting on this awesome forum I just discovered. I was also curious about the download section and how it is accessible. I would love to have some character and scenario templates to play around with for sure, as well as other user created content!!

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - Old Dwarf - 04-29-2013 10:59 PM

Welcome to TZG

The Download Section opens up when you become a full member.
You may become a Full Member by hanging out & contributing
your posts to our discussions & Topics.

Once you have a track record request to become a Full
Member on the Morgue thread (with praises to our Chief
the dreaded Sarku plus a few body parts(they don't need
to be yours).

You can also just make a donation to the Site.

OD

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - friskers96 - 04-30-2013 02:26 AM

Clear cut and straight forward, glad to have you aboard!

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - samuraitrev - 04-30-2013 09:41 PM

Greetings and I hear you about the Zombies. There's nothing more satisfying than spoiling a Hero teams well laid out plan and getting down to some good old fashioned brain munching!Zombie13

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - StayPuft - 04-30-2013 10:40 PM

Welcome to the boards! Glad to hear you love the game just as much as we all do! Cool that you have a group to play a game with now and then. Hope we see you around here a lot more. :-)

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - Sarge - 05-02-2013 10:42 AM

welcome to the boards. You will see there are a lot of members on here all willing to share all things zombie! Enjoy

RE: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party! - maxfool - 05-06-2013 08:40 PM

Welcome to the boards!!
Looking forward to you sharing your ideas.

Love your handle too!!! Watchmen02