TheZombieGame.com Forums
Base game sun tracker - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Base game sun tracker (/Thread-Base-game-sun-tracker)

Base game sun tracker - Nchls638 - 05-24-2013 02:54 AM

I somehow managed to lose my sun tracker transferring everything into my hobby lobby box. Can anyone could help by scanning it so I can just print and glue onto the timber peak tracker. Any help would be appreciated

RE: Base game sun tracker - friskers96 - 05-24-2013 04:00 AM

Why not just use the TP tracker instead?

RE: Base game sun tracker - Nchls638 - 05-24-2013 05:16 AM

(05-24-2013 04:00 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Why not just use the TP tracker instead?

Well I know I could, but it's more the fact that I don't have everything now.. Ha just being anal I guess, but especially because it was when I was organizing everything together

RE: Base game sun tracker - friskers96 - 05-24-2013 05:30 AM

Lol, yeah I get it.. Sadly I really understand.. I've all but inventoried every piece and game chip.

RE: Base game sun tracker - alderdust - 05-24-2013 10:27 AM

I can scan mine today and send to you just pm me your email

RE: Base game sun tracker - StayPuft - 05-24-2013 08:26 PM

There are also other trackers you could use in its absence. Must say, though, I completely understand how you feel. LOL! I am like that too. I like to have everything. Even to the obsessive point where I am reluctant to take out the plastic insert thingy with all the cubby holes for the cards and stuff. Taking them out would give me a lot more room in the boxes, but I can't bring myself to do that because to me, they are part of it. LOL!

RE: Base game sun tracker - Nchls638 - 05-25-2013 05:00 AM

(05-24-2013 08:26 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  There are also other trackers you could use in its absence. Must say, though, I completely understand how you feel. LOL! I am like that too. I like to have everything. Even to the obsessive point where I am reluctant to take out the plastic insert thingy with all the cubby holes for the cards and stuff. Taking them out would give me a lot more room in the boxes, but I can't bring myself to do that because to me, they are part of it. LOL!

I did keep the one with the name printed into it and another as a discard tray so yeah I guess we are both in that same boat xp