TheZombieGame.com Forums
I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) (/Thread-I-got-Hero-Pack-1-for-my-birthday)

I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - StayPuft - 06-04-2013 07:09 PM

My best friend, with whom I often play LNOE, got my Hero Pack 1 for my birthday. Groovy! He and I actually then played a game with the "Hunt for Survivors" scenario that came with it. It was a lot of fun. Definitely a good addition to my scenarios. I love the new heroes. I always had a little of a Goth thing going on myself, so I can't help but dig Jade, the Goth character. LOL!

My collection is now that much closer to being complete. :-)

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - samuraitrev - 06-04-2013 09:32 PM

(06-04-2013 07:09 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  My best friend, with whom I often play LNOE, got my Hero Pack 1 for my birthday. Groovy! He and I actually then played a game with the "Hunt for Survivors" scenario that came with it. It was a lot of fun. Definitely a good addition to my scenarios. I love the new heroes. I always had a little of a Goth thing going on myself, so I can't help but dig Jade, the Goth character. LOL!

My collection is now that much closer to being complete. :-)

Yes! You will slowly succum and own every LNoE item to make your gaming experience truly complete! May that day come soon, you have incredible patience I'll give you that.Watchmen02

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - alderdust - 06-04-2013 10:13 PM

Victor is who you should appreciate StayPuft we both have something in common with him! The haircut of course!

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - LabRat - 06-04-2013 11:23 PM

Revenge of the Nerds, man - Mr. Goddard is going to teach these zombies a lesson.

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - StayPuft - 06-05-2013 08:09 PM

(06-04-2013 10:13 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Victor is who you should appreciate StayPuft we both have something in common with him! The haircut of course!

LOL! Yes, I must admit that was one of the things that made me like Victor as a character. But, he also has some pretty cool special abilities. Plus, it is kind of neat having an escaped convict character in the game. Not saying I am in favor of actual escaped convicts in real life. LOL! I just mean it certainly makes for an interesting character.

Mr. Goddard is pretty cool too. Could be rather handy, especially in scenarios like "Burn it to the Ground." ;-)

And thank you, Samurai. ;-) Patience has always been a virtue I possess. Though, trust me... it hasn't been easy. LOL! I want to just rush out and buy everything. One of the main reasons I don't is that, once I do that, there is nothing more to collect. This way, I will eventually still hit that wall, but this way it will take longer and I can enjoy each new piece as I get it.

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - friskers96 - 06-06-2013 04:02 AM

Victor is defiantly big pimpin, I love getting him and Amanda together.. Avoid the sledge hammer with him though.. I succumbed to the madness and got as much as I could as fast as I could, but I'm at least integrating slowly...

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - ZombieDad - 06-06-2013 05:56 PM

This is one of the only expansions I don't own. I may have to get it soon, but I haven't even used Growing Hunger yet since I got it early May. Been too long since I've organized a Zombie night.

RE: I got Hero Pack 1 for my birthday! :-) - StayPuft - 06-06-2013 07:51 PM

Yeah, Victor with a bunch of hand weapons and Amanda at his side would definitely kick some serious butt.

On a side note, ZD, that is actually one of the reasons I have been trying to collect the expansions over time. ;-) I mean, just for example, I have now had Growing Hunger since Christmas, played the game a lot since then, and only had a chance to use my red zombies maybe a couple times.

I can imagine if I got everything all at once, I'd probably never get around to using most of it. LOL! So, this way, I get some enjoyment out of each new part before adding even more new stuff. Just my method, though. I certainly cannot blame the folks who rush out and buy everything right away.