TheZombieGame.com Forums
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale (/Thread-Fairytale-Games-The-Battle-Royale)

Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 06-27-2013 09:43 PM

Hi guys thought you should all check out this game on kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/682539325/fairytale-games-the-battle-royale

Its a fairytales (snowwhite, cinderella, alice in wonderland, peter pan etc.) meets hunger games. The artwork looks amazing and the gameplay looks fun its a 1-10 player game with co op or ffa play optional.

The Story:

The Dark Queen (otherwise known as the Evil Queen), the Queen of Hearts, and the Snow Queen; 3 of the most powerful queens of all realms join forces with the common goal of wiping the population completely, in order to start anew and create a utopia with no poverty, crime, or sickness, all designed with their vision and unquestionable control.

To prevent history from repeating itself, they agree to select a champion to lead the new civilization and firmly guide the people based on knowledge from the past world. This champion must have a strong will, strength, magic, intelligence, persuasive abilities and is proven to be a survivor. Thus the Queens banished all Heroes and Villains into a fierce competition to see who will survive the Fairytale Games. There will be only one.

[Image: sesx82.jpg]

[Image: ml43mx.jpg]

Let me know what you guys think. This is the first game I may be backing on kickstarter.

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 06-28-2013 09:35 PM

[Image: 2ezsfh2.jpg]

Alice:

[Image: ivxok1.jpg]

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - Tischel181 - 07-02-2013 04:39 PM

Last 24 hours are running of this project...
Horror version is free, maybe we also reach the zombies... and the minis to it will be just a dream or another KS project of them XD

I support it since the very beginning, so please just have a look.

Right now, it is a damn good deal on KS!

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 07-02-2013 05:53 PM

I backed it at the Lion King level and am gonna get all those promos and hopefully the zombie edition....the 40 miniatures are within reach just 24 hours left!

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - Tischel181 - 07-02-2013 07:08 PM

I backed a little more... okay, the little is a lay Zombie17

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 07-02-2013 10:15 PM

I am worried the art won't be as good with so many different styles you know. The anime and comic ones aren't my style. The others look awesome.

RE: Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 07-03-2013 02:47 PM

Just an update they hit the goal so now if you donate at least 65 dollars you get the game 2 expansions, horror edition, steampunk edition, zombie edition, and 40
Miniatures as well as exclusive promos!