TheZombieGame.com Forums
Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! (/Thread-Radioactive-Grave-Dead-back-in-stock)

Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - soundgirl - 07-20-2013 01:03 AM

This just in, for those of you who haven't gotten it yet, the Radioactive Grave Dead Supplement for LNOE is back in stock on the webstore! Link

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - StayPuft - 07-20-2013 04:38 AM

Definitely one that I highly, highly recommend. I love the Radioactive Grave Dead minis, and the scenario is one of the best.

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - Achtung Panzer - 07-20-2013 05:37 PM

Item ordered - thanks to comments by StauPuft and Trev's scenario write-up.

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - Sarge - 07-21-2013 06:33 AM

On order now! also treated myself to Survival of Fittest and Zombies with Grave Weapons. Looks like I will need a bigger storage box!

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - samuraitrev - 07-21-2013 06:28 PM

As I said in my Game Report this has to be right up there as my favorite scenario to date. I love the flavour of the mission. It's very Lovecraftian and very reminiscent of one of his tales called The Color Out of Space.

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - Sarge - 08-02-2013 08:11 AM

Mine have arrived, in the post (not fallen from they sky)....next game will be this one.

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - samuraitrev - 08-05-2013 12:30 PM

(08-02-2013 08:11 AM)Sarge Wrote:  Mine have arrived, in the post (not fallen from they sky)....next game will be this one.

Let us know how it goes!

RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock! - StayPuft - 08-10-2013 08:30 PM

(07-20-2013 05:37 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Item ordered - thanks to comments by StauPuft and Trev's scenario write-up.

Glad to hear I could help you make a decision. And I am certainly happy to help get Flying Frog more business. :-) As I said, that is definitely one I would highly recommend to all fans of this game. It is one of my favorite scenarios, and you can never beat some awesome miniatures to go with it.