TheZombieGame.com Forums
Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game (/Thread-Ultimate-Warriors-Death-Battle-Game)

Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - LabRat - 07-29-2013 03:48 AM

Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.

RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - drgnaz - 08-13-2013 06:36 PM

Looking forward to try this!

RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - soundguy - 08-14-2013 12:55 AM

(07-29-2013 03:48 AM)LabRat Wrote:  Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.

got a link? i'm having trouble finding it for some reason??

thanks

RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - fitzgrimm - 08-14-2013 03:23 AM

Ultimate Warriors Death Battle

Here you go.

RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - soundguy - 08-14-2013 02:34 PM

neat thanks!

RE: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game - fitzgrimm - 08-15-2013 02:10 AM

so anyone have an opinion on this?