TheZombieGame.com Forums
Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) (/Thread-Flying-Frog-Collecting-Guide-Full-range-of-games-and-expansions)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - samuraitrev - 11-08-2020 04:40 PM

Updated to include new content

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - geekinjenkins - 06-20-2021 05:56 AM

I've got pretty much everything for all of them except Forbidden Fortress. Just curious, why aren't Shadows of Brimstone and Forbidden Fortress in this list?

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - samuraitrev - 06-24-2021 08:54 PM

(06-20-2021 05:56 AM)geekinjenkins Wrote:  I've got pretty much everything for all of them except Forbidden Fortress. Just curious, why aren't Shadows of Brimstone and Forbidden Fortress in this list?

Good question. I've never got around to it and there's so much out there too. If anyone would like to post a list I will add it (and credit them of course).Watchmen02

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - samuraitrev - 01-22-2022 11:18 PM

Haunted Shores added to AToE

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - Raynor - 01-24-2022 01:26 AM

Depressing looking at how long ago FanG was actually released.

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - samuraitrev - 01-25-2022 07:29 PM

(01-24-2022 01:26 AM)Raynor Wrote:  Depressing looking at how long ago FanG was actually released.

The full range really except SoB of course. I wanna know what's happening in Woodinvale, Timberpeak and Shadowbrook? C'mon froggers give the rest of your range some much needed love. I have hobby pounds (UKWatchmen02) ready to put into your amphibious hands.

RE: Flying Frog Collecting Guide (Full range of games and expansions) - Old Dwarf - 01-25-2022 11:31 PM

And the Choir said Amen!!

OD