TheZombieGame.com Forums
*waving hello* - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: *waving hello* (/Thread-waving-hello)

*waving hello* - twopiearr - 07-08-2009 12:59 AM

So I figure if I'm gonna inundate you all with my homebrew creations I should probably say a lil sumin sumin.

I'm a cable industry hardware monkey by day and a wanna-be creative genius by night. I live in the land of La La (aka Los Angeles) and some of my creative efforts can be seen at http://www.problemology.org - when I'm not gaming, natch. Zombie03

I am something of a wanna-be game designer. I'm constantly helping a friend of mine tinker with his own designs (he's got 4 games in various stages of being near completion) and have created a boatload of custom characters for Star Wars Epic Duels, my other favorite board game.

With that said please feel free to eviscerate anything I post here - constructive criticism is always welcome, as my goal is to produce things that are fun and playable.

Cheers,
Twopiearr (2πr - hard to type pi in windows! Zombie03 )

RE: *waving hello* - deadrabbit - 07-08-2009 01:44 AM

hey man, lookin gooooooddd

RE: *waving hello* - twopiearr - 07-08-2009 07:45 AM

Ryuk Wrote:L.A., huh?...

Have any trouble driving around yesterday? :rolleyes:Zombie03Zombie17

Luckily i live over the hill from all that nonsense.

but man...this town has been going crazy for the past few weeks...I am so ready to move on!

RE: *waving hello* - Old Dwarf - 07-08-2009 11:42 AM

Welcome,looking forward to your"creations"

OD

RE: *waving hello* - SPARTAN VI - 07-08-2009 08:02 PM

I live in LA county too. Closer to Diamond Bar and West Covina than LA. But I'm often out in the So. Bay Area, Redondo Beach up through Manhattan Beach.

RE: *waving hello* - Sarku - 07-14-2009 05:16 PM

Welcome twopiearr!

RE: *waving hello* - zombie67 - 07-14-2009 08:18 PM

Welcome and as they would say around these parts:

"2 Pie arr better than 1 pie!" (for all you US-types, imagine a pirate saying that and you are near to the Devon/Cornwall accent).