TheZombieGame.com Forums
LNOE: Blood in the Forest - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: LNOE: Blood in the Forest (/Thread-LNOE-Blood-in-the-Forest)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - samuraitrev - 11-28-2013 01:26 AM

(11-28-2013 01:21 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  
(11-27-2013 11:57 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  You heard right sly. Agreed on the new minis I think this add on is gonna be great. I'm betting there's a Woodinvale survivor in there too...

Just the one Samurai?

My line of thinking is we know about the two new heroes (FBI Agent Carter ans Sister Ophelia)... four is a nice round number if past LNOE expansions are anything to go by. Zombie10

I would say it's a given there'll be 4 Heroes. It seems to be the FFP lucky number. Hey how cool would it be if we got more than 4 Heroes? Mind you that would leave them short for Hero Pack 2Zombie17 (that's gotta be on the cards surely after AToE got a HP2)

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - kassle - 12-03-2013 06:36 AM

I feel like we got closure on who survived LNOE (Sally & the Sheriff), and we now need to know who made it out of GH and eventually HP 1.

I'm hoping we see some combo of Amanda, Rachelle & Sam. Amanda preferred for me, obviously. But, I think Sam (minus a limb) would be fun, too. That said, Rachelle was always a popular choice in my house.

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - ForestRunner - 12-03-2013 11:32 AM

(12-03-2013 06:36 AM)kassle Wrote:  I feel like we got closure on who survived LNOE (Sally & the Sheriff), and we now need to know who made it out of GH and eventually HP 1.

Don't forget Jake!!!

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - ATOEtalGeek - 12-03-2013 04:59 PM

Jake is already a survivor isn't he? He's in TP with the Sheriff and Sally.

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - samuraitrev - 12-03-2013 09:06 PM

(12-03-2013 04:59 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Jake is already a survivor isn't he? He's in TP with the Sheriff and Sally.

Yes Jake's in TP Cartwright's got more lives than Jack Bauer!Zombie17

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - kassle - 12-04-2013 03:41 AM

Ah, that's right - let's DEFINITELY move onto some different survivors from one of the other expansions then.

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - DrkBlueXG - 12-08-2013 09:40 PM

Just keep Jake as a continuing survivor throughout the series. That way I can play the game with 3 Jakes from LNOE, TP, & BITF. I can also make a LNOE Hero Character Sheet for the Cartwright in ATOE. LOL

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - gavindowning - 12-08-2013 11:41 PM

And don't forget the Cartwright from FanG.

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - orewashinanai - 01-20-2014 06:21 AM

There's a picture on the box for BitF of Mr. Goodard. I wonder if there'll be a survivor version of him!

RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest - akaAelius - 01-31-2014 06:39 PM

Are they planning to release another hero pack? I was a little surprised when the new expansion only came with two new heroes to tell the truth.