TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hi everyone! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone! (/Thread-Hi-everyone--4925)

Hi everyone! - Fred Ink - 11-04-2013 08:35 AM

I'm 33, was born in Germany and am currently living in Finland. Thanks to an awesome boardgame store in Helsinki, I came in touch with FFP games and am now a huge fan of AToE, IfOS, CoPE and FanG. Really looking forward to Shadows of Brimstone too (already backed it).
I've done a lot of miniature painting years ago, and thanks to my addiction to the FFP games I unpacked my painting stuff. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm slowly getting there. If you would like to see, I could post some pics of IfOS-minis I painted up recently.
Looking forward to talking to you guys!
Greetings,
Fred

RE: Hi everyone! - Old Dwarf - 11-04-2013 08:48 AM

FI- Welcome to TZG. I'm also looking forward to SoB.
Pics are always good especially of IfOS which I don't believe
we have any of.

OD

RE: Hi everyone! - mqstout - 11-04-2013 01:41 PM

Welcome to the boards. I already looked at your very nicely painted minis and gave you a +1 rep for them. I hope you stay. Watchmen02

So no LNOE in your list yet? Hurry up and buy it already!

RE: Hi everyone! - samuraitrev - 11-04-2013 07:38 PM

Greetings Fred
Great painting style and you have a good taste in gamesZombie17
Now just crumble and get some Zombies in your life with LNoE!
Stick around and see you on the boards.

RE: Hi everyone! - Fred Ink - 11-05-2013 07:18 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome! Watchmen02

I'll definitely pick up LNoE too, but for now all my "gaming money" goes into SoB. Watchmen02

RE: Hi everyone! - PJON - 11-06-2013 05:13 PM

Greetings and Welcome

RE: Hi everyone! - StayPuft - 11-06-2013 08:11 PM

Welcome to the boards, my friend. Always great to see new members join. It is so cool how we have people from all love the globe. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.

RE: Hi everyone! - LSD - 11-10-2013 06:18 PM

Welcome

RE: Hi everyone! - goodcop2000 - 11-20-2013 06:59 AM

(11-04-2013 08:35 AM)Fred Ink Wrote:  I'm 33, was born in Germany and am currently living in Finland. Thanks to an awesome boardgame store in Helsinki, I came in touch with FFP games and am now a huge fan of AToE, IfOS, CoPE and FanG. Really looking forward to Shadows of Brimstone too (already backed it).
I've done a lot of miniature painting years ago, and thanks to my addiction to the FFP games I unpacked my painting stuff. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm slowly getting there. If you would like to see, I could post some pics of IfOS-minis I painted up recently.
Looking forward to talking to you guys!
Greetings,
Fred

Welcome, Fred! Glad to hear you are getting a lot of enjoyment out of the games. We definitely love to see custom paint jobs around here. I look forward to checking out your work.