TheZombieGame.com Forums
Another newbie - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Another newbie (/Thread-Another-newbie)

Another newbie - Rellykk - 11-09-2013 02:46 PM

Hi there

I'm also an SOB backer, and it's reading the comments there thats brought me here. I've been a fan of FFP games for a while, starting with LNoE and continuing with AToE and FANG. And then next year that will include SOB which I'm very much looking forward to.

RE: Another newbie - Old Dwarf - 11-09-2013 03:41 PM

Welcome to TZG- I'm also an SoB backer as are some others here so we should have a lot
to talk about as the KS Campaign rolls on. I hope we make the $700K stretch this week-end
so we can see some more stuff.

OD

RE: Another newbie - samuraitrev - 11-09-2013 07:41 PM

Greetings Rellykk
Glad you found us!

RE: Another newbie - LSD - 11-09-2013 07:56 PM

Welcome, I listed the link. Glad you decided to join.

RE: Another newbie - Rellykk - 11-10-2013 12:22 AM

Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!

RE: Another newbie - LSD - 11-10-2013 12:34 AM

(11-10-2013 12:22 AM)Rellykk Wrote:  Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!

Welcom. You can combine everything, what stuff do you have now?

RE: Another newbie - Rellykk - 11-10-2013 10:05 AM

(11-10-2013 12:34 AM)LSD Wrote:  
(11-10-2013 12:22 AM)Rellykk Wrote:  Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!

Welcom. You can combine everything, what stuff do you have now?

The only things I don't have, I think, is Timber Peak and the zombies with grave weapons figures. Other than that I have everything else I think ..... Though I'd have to check if I'm missing the odd web only thing. Also have the invasion for outer space game which you can combine with it.

RE: Another newbie - StayPuft - 11-15-2013 09:53 PM

Welcome to the boards! Awesome to hear that Shadows of Brimstone has already brought us a new member. :-) Hope to see you around a lot more.

welcome - goodcop2000 - 11-20-2013 06:57 AM

(11-09-2013 02:46 PM)Rellykk Wrote:  Hi there

I'm also an SOB backer, and it's reading the comments there thats brought me here. I've been a fan of FFP games for a while, starting with LNoE and continuing with AToE and FANG. And then next year that will include SOB which I'm very much looking forward to.

Welcome to the site, Rellykk! I agree with you about Blood in the Forest sounding awesome. One thing I have been yearning for from the LNOE expansions is some new zombies!