TheZombieGame.com Forums
Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter (/Thread-Background-Music-Sound-Effects-Kickstarter)

Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - gavindowning - 11-16-2013 05:31 AM

For those interested, there's a rather nice Kickstarter here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1281758745/pro-tabletop-gaming-audio-collection

The gentleman running this Kickstarter did another one before, and I ended up with all his tracks. He does some quality tracks for really reasonable prices; I've really enjoyed what he's done so far. I've got to recommend it. If you like Soundgirl's CDs, and find them helpful in setting the mood, Platemail Games' stuff will be a good addition, too.

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - samuraitrev - 11-16-2013 12:20 PM

I just had a listen to some. The falling rock trap would be awesome for Heroquest! If only they did a Zombie background track...

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - Old Dwarf - 11-16-2013 12:40 PM

He includes a cost breakdown-some red meat for LSD.

OD

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - LSD - 11-16-2013 04:12 PM

What?

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - Old Dwarf - 11-16-2013 05:00 PM

(11-16-2013 04:12 PM)LSD Wrote:  What?

Well, as you wanted to see a cost breakdown for SoB
which I'm sure won't happen,I thought you might
want to check out this guy's figures.

I have no idea if what his project cost are valid but
you being in the business would know.

OD

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - LSD - 11-16-2013 05:02 PM

Thanks, I'll take a look. Will give me an idea how I want to run my kickstarter next year.

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - gavindowning - 11-16-2013 05:24 PM

Trev: There were a few zombie tracks in the last Kickstarter, with Zombie Mall, Zombie Outbreak, and Zombies Outside. I don't recall if any of them are for sale individually right now on RPGNow, but you can get them in the new Kickstarter, along with all the other old tracks.

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - LSD - 11-16-2013 05:35 PM

I write music and am sound designer. As soon as we move I can resurrect my studio and would gladly donate some tracks to the community.

RE: Background Music/Sound Effects Kickstarter - Old Dwarf - 11-16-2013 05:51 PM

(11-16-2013 05:35 PM)LSD Wrote:  I write music and am sound designer. As soon as we move I can resurrect my studio and would gladly donate some tracks to the community.

Hmmmmmmmm......Well I'm sure an Old Dwarf Themed Track
would be a hot item. I get so tired of Hi,Ho-Hi,Ho.

OD