TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17 - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+---- Forum: A Brush with Death (/Forum-A-Brush-with-Death)
+---- Thread: Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17 (/Thread-Painted-Walking-Dead-characters-look-a-likes-more-added-26-9-17)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 15/03/14 - Achtung Panzer - 03-15-2014 09:28 PM

I haven't really looked at the graphic novels so this is like meeting a new character. Excellent job Trev, I really like how you've done the shirt.

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 15/03/14 - samuraitrev - 03-16-2014 11:51 AM

(03-15-2014 09:28 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I haven't really looked at the graphic novels so this is like meeting a new character. Excellent job Trev, I really like how you've done the shirt.

You should check them out. Far more gruesome than the TV show. Thanks for commenting on the painting; every comment inspires me to paint more!

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 15/03/14 - kakha - 03-16-2014 11:59 AM

thx for info

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14 - samuraitrev - 06-28-2014 02:33 PM

Hi fellow painters and gamers. Here we Michonne's Zombie friends who like to play tag-along. These guys have an eating disorder as they have no bottom jaws or arms to grab unwitting prey. I had a ton of fun painting these miniatures. They are available from studio mininatures and they come with a cloaked sword wielding character called Michelle. I can't think who she reminds me of... They're available to buy here http://www.studiominiatures.com/shop/survivors.html

My version is a bit more goryZombie13
[attachment=2756]
[attachment=2757]
[attachment=2758]
[attachment=2759]
[attachment=2760]

Any thoughts?

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14 - sgiove - 06-28-2014 05:43 PM

These look great! I'm curious, any thoughts on how to use them in game? Do you plan to just use them as regular zombies, special zombies, have their own custom rules etc.?

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14 - samuraitrev - 06-28-2014 10:23 PM

Thanks sgiove for taking a look, I'm glad you thought they worked out ok. I planned on using them as regular Zombies. I'm painting a Michonne look-a-like next. Perhaps they could have special rules but I'm low on ideas at the moment. I haven't stopped rushing about all day (collapses)Zombie24

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14 - Achtung Panzer - 06-30-2014 08:04 PM

Trev - you've done a great job recreating these models from the WD TV show!

I like the idea of special rules but think they work just fine as wandering zombies - perhaps used to block routes or even just LoS. I know I'm a whimp as I wouldn't go near them, limbless and jawless as they maybe, they are still ZOMBIES!

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14 - UK_zombie - 07-01-2014 08:30 AM

(06-28-2014 10:23 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Thanks sgiove for taking a look, I'm glad you thought they worked out ok. I planned on using them as regular Zombies. I'm painting a Michonne look-a-like next. Perhaps they could have special rules but I'm low on ideas at the moment. I haven't stopped rushing about all day (collapses)Zombie24

I plan on using my 2 zombies that I got with with Michonne as an ability that grants stealth, a zombie cannot move into her space unless +5 roll, but if she moves into their space she is seen by all zombies in the space until she moves away (then +5 checks begin again).

I am working on two different trains of thought for removing them, when wounded she loses either 1 as well as the wound (I see it as during the wound the chain is snapped) or both, needs more testing though.

I have not looked at the cards in the DL section as not requested access yet. Think I should get round to that! Zombie24

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 26/07/14 - samuraitrev - 07-27-2014 11:44 AM

Michonne added check previous postsZombie17

RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 26/07/14 - rmschneider104 - 09-29-2014 04:09 AM

Great work. Thanks for sharing pics!