TheZombieGame.com Forums
I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) (/Thread-I-ve-unearthed-silver-treasure-see-thread-for-picture)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - samuraitrev - 02-26-2014 09:29 PM

Edit : To include my roman coin
see post 1

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - goodcop2000 - 02-27-2014 08:46 AM

That is really cool, samurai! Being an American, I sometimes forget about the sheer age of European culture.

My last home was on ground that used to be a Civil War battlefield so people would find a lot of bullets, buckles, etc. and I thought that was neat. However, you are finding artifacts from truly ancient civilizations!

Thanks for sharing.

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - soundguy - 02-27-2014 06:12 PM

neat, thanks for posting!

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - stevey.ferret.lord - 02-28-2014 03:12 PM

Dude I dig holes for a living and all i ever find is a bad back! Well I once dug up a shoe box full of dead puppies... was a very sad day...

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - soundguy - 02-28-2014 10:14 PM

i work on road jobs and everyone around me finds fossils and geodes and arrow heads in the rock we mine, and I never found anything!

RE: I've unearthed silver treasure (see thread for picture) - BigDumbYak - 03-26-2014 03:14 AM

Wow, that's a pretty awesome find! Any idea of the current value of these?

I would say £100 each.
I'm going to keep them as I like them too much!