TheZombieGame.com Forums
Evil Dead the Musical - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Evil Dead the Musical (/Thread-Evil-Dead-the-Musical)

Evil Dead the Musical - StayPuft - 01-08-2014 05:47 PM

Has anybody else seen Evil Dead the Musical? It is a stage play/musical adaptation of the Evil Dead movies. It was playing at a local theater right by where I worked around Halloween time in 2013.

I love the Evil Dead movies, so I HAD to see it. I went one night after work and LOVED it. One of my Christmas gifts was the soundtrack, and I have been listening to it quite a bit. Love the songs. The whole thing was very funny, and the kind of good campy fun you'd expect from the Evil Dead.

RE: Evil Dead the Musical - Irish Daigle - 01-08-2014 07:57 PM

Jimbal and I went to see it in 2012 with a couple friends in Oklahoma. It was madcap, bloody, musical fun. Did yours have a Splatter Zone for the audience?

RE: Evil Dead the Musical - StayPuft - 01-09-2014 08:03 PM

(01-08-2014 07:57 PM)Irish Daigle Wrote:  Jimbal and I went to see it in 2012 with a couple friends in Oklahoma. It was madcap, bloody, musical fun. Did yours have a Splatter Zone for the audience?

Indeed it did. :-) In fact, I was in the Splatter Zone. AWESOME! Sadly, I was in literally the last row that was considered part of the Splatter Zone. So my splatter consisted of literally just a few drops. Oh well. It was still fun.

A few seats in front of me, people were literally drenched in the fake blood. LOL! If I ever go again, I'll have to be sure to get tickets early enough to sit in the very first row.