TheZombieGame.com Forums
Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland (/Thread-Greetings-Salutations-from-Newfoundland)

Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - bpumphrey - 02-12-2014 04:15 AM

Short time lurker, first time poster... I'm about to post over in the Variants section about some of my own home rules I like to use, and then I'm gonna request the higher level membership so I can access the downloads and stuff on this site, it seems like there's some cool stuff to be had on here.

Long story short I'm an avid RPGer/Board Gamer but with few to play with, so my gaming sessions are less frequent than I'd rather!

RE: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - Old Dwarf - 02-12-2014 11:49 AM

Welcome aboard bpumphrey ,as a PRG player you should check out Max Writer's post in the Game Report Forum,
he stops by from time & drops a ton of RPG Sessions on us.

Full Membership is granted by our Admin (the great & terrible Sarku) Thus Spake the Great Worm:

" To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process."

So just share some of your ideas & hang out with us before making your request.

OD

RE: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - samuraitrev - 02-16-2014 02:40 AM

Greetings to TZG

RE: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - StayPuft - 02-17-2014 05:36 PM

Welcome to the boards, new friend! Always great seeing new members join. I hope we will see you around a lot more.

RE: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland - stevey.ferret.lord - 02-17-2014 07:06 PM

Welcome from another tadpole squirmer.