TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painting my figs - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Models & Painting (/Forum-Models-Painting)
+--- Thread: Painting my figs (/Thread-Painting-my-figs)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Painting my figs - fallensaviour - 08-14-2009 07:11 AM

supervike Wrote:Ash!!

That is great stuff. Really livens up the old board game, I'll bet.

You should be proud.

wow,thank you very much.But all the hard stuff was already done(sculpting) I just added paint.
It does enhance the playability I find.The kids can really get into it.They really grew up in a different time than us I think.I remember having paper representations of game pieces when I was a kid or a generic plastic pawn...LOL

The 3-D added pieces really make it more realistic for them and "Way funner than a video game!"

As for the truck it is a 1936 Plymouth (modified by me)
It was at walmart for $3.92 the brand name of truck is motor max "American graffiti" 1:43 scale.It comes green and white.
For the price I felt it was a must to snag.
I was lucky enough to score a 1:43 scale police cruiser from the same company today so I'm really pumped about that.
My son always takes the sheriff and really wanted to have a police car on the board for a game.I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow when I set up the board for a game and ask him to get the "truck" out of the box for me... Zombie03

I'll try to take some in game shots tomorrow.

RE: Painting my figs - fallensaviour - 06-21-2017 09:26 PM

Alright it has been awhile had to do a few repaints.My bases were driving me nuts so I removed the flocking.I will be adding my shotgun shells back later on but now this is what I have.
Blood in the forest,timber peaks are the newest additions I have so here they are.
I tried to be a little more faithful to the chainsaws.
I used to log myself so for those in the know my behemoths are equipped with either a Stihl or Husqvarna.....lol
Hope everybody enjoys.

[Image: IMG_4471_zpszaekadja.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4477_zpsa7k3oehh.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4475_zpsmqjonwcy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4476_zpsztlelrgd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4473_zpswpkr8eig.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4479_zpsm41w5mdp.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4470_zpst8wzojve.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4468_zpsaz5tclgp.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4478_zps0mci70u1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4482_zpsf5ehia7a.jpg]