TheZombieGame.com Forums
Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card (/Thread-Reclamation-Custom-Zombie-Card)

Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ATOEtalGeek - 03-09-2014 06:30 AM

This one can be handy for the Zombie player to help him recycle cards from his discard pile.

[Image: ?dl=1]

Edit 3/14/14 - re-write results of option A and B to remove the opportunity to make the discard pull an immediate result of the card. Now the Zombie player must wait for either condition to be met. This change provides better game play in my opinion.

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - soundguy - 03-10-2014 02:43 PM

not nit picking.. but perhaps the comma is in the wrong place. makes for a bit of an odd read?

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ATOEtalGeek - 03-10-2014 03:08 PM

Which one? Can you suggest a re-write?

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - soundguy - 03-10-2014 03:17 PM

reclamation

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ATOEtalGeek - 03-10-2014 03:28 PM

Yah, I mean which comma Watchmen02

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - Fizzgaz - 03-10-2014 06:06 PM

I think he means after entered. P.s I like the card and the pic used A+

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ATOEtalGeek - 03-14-2014 03:11 PM

I updated the card. See the original post.

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ch82 - 03-14-2014 05:49 PM

So what's the point of this actual mechanic? I get wanting to get a zombie card back but it seems a bit of a convoluted trigger. Heck you could just have a "clone" card which says it can be a copy of any card already in the zombie discard pile.

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - Fizzgaz - 03-14-2014 06:44 PM

I like the idea that it could be used like a sacrifice card put it in a room a hero needs to go in. If they go in you get a card. Also flip it if you use it on a place you don't want a hero to leave if they do, pull out shamble and give chase. All adding to the strategic play.

RE: Reclamation - Custom Zombie Card - ATOEtalGeek - 03-14-2014 07:46 PM

Yes, the mechanic is to thwart the Heroes entering or exiting a certain building...perhaps one they need to get into, or in and out of quickly.

On your Zombie turn you can effectively set a trap on a building the Heroes need to get to. On the Hero turn you could use the card to trap Heroes in. Of course they can trigger the trap either way at the cost of giving you a card of your choice.

It is also a way for the Zombie player to "bank" a card. He can get one out of his hand that may come back to him two-fold later on.