TheZombieGame.com Forums
The Walking Dead... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Media (/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Walking Dead... (/Thread-The-Walking-Dead--525)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Walking Dead... - supervike - 01-23-2010 02:54 AM

Black and white has the tendency to turn folks off immediately. It would take big balls for them to go that route.

Muted and washed out colors would work great.

RE: The Walking Dead... - Sarku - 06-03-2010 03:16 PM

First Look!!!

RE: The Walking Dead... - supervike - 06-03-2010 03:22 PM

Very cool. I'm pretty excited by this project....

Although I wish they'd show us more than just the zombies....We all know the zombies will look right, it's the rest we're worried about!

RE: The Walking Dead... - Brichs - 06-03-2010 03:28 PM

On a bit of a related note, I got my hand on the Omnibus of the bomic (the first 8 TPB / the first 48 volumes of the comic) for the price of 2 TPB's yesterday. I had 3 TPBs, so it was a deal for me.

RE: The Walking Dead... - Sarku - 06-11-2010 03:03 PM

I just finished the hardcover book 5. Good stuff. That omnibus is damn awesome looking though. But I can't justify purchasing it since I have them already.

Here's a relatively new pic from the Walking Dead tv series I just came across.
[Image: twd.jpg]

RE: The Walking Dead... - Brichs - 06-14-2010 01:25 PM

Hmm...is that the bike-zombie he meets outside the hospital? The one Rick shoots at the end of the very first issue? Looks like it, for sure...

RE: The Walking Dead... - Sarku - 06-14-2010 03:30 PM

Brichs, that's what I was thinking. I guess they're going to make it in color. For a short while, I thought they might have made it in B&W or very muted colors. Regardless, it looks amazing.

RE: The Walking Dead... - zombie_slayer - 06-15-2010 08:42 PM

I bought the first 9 TPBs at Comic-Con last year, with the intention of buying the TPB every 6 months. Turns out I couldn't wait, and now I read the monthly series.

In the letters section he mentions that AMC plans on airing the six episode first season this October (Halloween, right?).

RE: The Walking Dead... - supervike - 06-22-2010 06:35 PM

I sent all my TBPs to an online buddy....But, now I've noticed the public library carries them.....I'm up to the 10th one now.

That story just never has a silver lining....

RE: The Walking Dead... - Sarku - 06-23-2010 02:43 AM

Just wait until #11!!!
[Sent from Jamaica]. Zombie03