TheZombieGame.com Forums
a New hero - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: a New hero (/Thread-a-New-hero)

Pages: 1 2

a New hero - deadrabbit - 08-21-2009 02:56 AM

this is one of the characters i think are missing from the last night on earth roster.

Major Tammany
The Town Major
Celebrity-Male
Health: 3
Special Rules:

Man of the People- may take a townsfolk card out of the discard pile instead of searching.

Walking Stick- starts the game with a cane (baseball bat). Minus one to movement roll for the end of the game if it breaks.

RE: a New hero - mqstout - 08-21-2009 03:18 AM

Townsfolk cards can be kind of potent. Maybe find a way to weaken it a little bit? There are so few of them, true, but once one's in the discard it's a very strong ability.

RE: a New hero - deadrabbit - 08-21-2009 03:24 AM

very true, i thought the same thing, thats why i added the cane thing. but at the same time its not the greatest, i mean sheriffs draw a gun thing is crazy.

not play tested so well see how it turns out.

RE: a New hero - mqstout - 08-21-2009 03:31 AM

Man of the People - Whenever plays a Townsfolk card, return it to your hand on a 4+.

RE: a New hero - deadrabbit - 08-21-2009 06:01 AM

mqstout Wrote:Man of the People - Whenever plays a Townsfolk card, return it to your hand on a 4+.

ewwww, i like that even more. ya ill change it to that.

RE: a New hero - mqstout - 08-21-2009 12:47 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:Man of the People - Whenever plays a Townsfolk card, return it to your hand on a 4+.

Nevermind, it doesn't work. The event cards are held by a player, not a hero. If you were to have him and another hero under your control, issues would arise.

RE: a New hero - deadrabbit - 08-22-2009 04:59 AM

mqstout Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:

Nevermind, it doesn't work. The event cards are held by a player, not a hero. If you were to have him and another hero under your control, issues would arise.

huh?

RE: a New hero - mqstout - 08-22-2009 01:45 PM

The ability I suggested doesn't work according to the rules. Heroes don't have event cards (which all Townsfolk cards are) to play, so the ability can't happen. Event cards belong to a player.

Example: There are 4 players, 1 zombie, 3 hero players, one of the hero players has two heroes, one of which is the one with the ability I suggested. Event cards drawn by the other hero's search would also be in the player who control's Major's hand.

RE: a New hero - deadrabbit - 08-23-2009 03:35 AM

separate hands.

RE: a New hero - mqstout - 08-23-2009 03:22 PM

deadrabbit Wrote:separate hands.

But, that would be changing a rather big part of the rules.