TheZombieGame.com Forums
District-Z KS is Live! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: District-Z KS is Live! (/Thread-District-Z-KS-is-Live)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - soundguy - 08-23-2014 08:59 PM

all i know is when i get my game I already have clearance from my group that weekend for a district-Z -a-thon all weekend. The first game i don't even care if i win. i want to find my gun and pop some zombies before I go out. Zombie03

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - Sarku - 08-24-2014 12:57 AM

I'm having trouble with some of the single-copy a long weekend cards. They won't send them in... Grrr...

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - soundguy - 08-24-2014 01:02 AM

well you've got my gun and ugly face picture right? so I'm not holding ya up. Zombie03

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - Old Dwarf - 08-24-2014 12:07 PM

Chief-that sucks! I would put this in an Update & give the slackers a drop dead date.
After that just put a generic silhouette card with their first name & hit publish.

or- just give us names & address & allow your rabid D-Z minions/Munions do the rest.

OD

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - Old Dwarf - 08-24-2014 06:04 PM

OK -got the Update with the 8/29 due date-your too kind.
It sort gives a warm fuzzy feeling that your as excited about the
Game as we are.

Sorta like a written Corona .

OD

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - soundguy - 08-24-2014 11:01 PM

written corona.. Zombie03

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - StayPuft - 08-25-2014 04:21 PM

How difficult would it be to just hold off on printing the cards for those people? If I am correct, they are just the ones who pledged to have something put into their own personal copy of the game, correct? You are not waiting on the folks who pledged to put something in the game that goes out to everybody?

If so, why not just hold off on printing their stuff and send them a direct e-mail (if you have their e-mail, that is). Let them know that you cannot send their personalized card until they connect with you on the details. Even then, I'd still give them a deadline, and if they don't get back to you I guess you just send the game without their personal stuff. I don't know if that would be too much hassle for you, though. Just a thought.

If it IS the folks who pledged at the level to put something in the actual copy of the game everybody gets, then yeah, I'd say give a deadline and if they don't get back in time, move on. I can't imagine why you'd pledge on something with that option and not be excited to get your stuff in as soon as possible.

Oh, also, for those who were interested, I am the survivor you will see by the name of Paul. The character idea I came up with is sort of kind of me with the volume turned up, so to speak. Kind of like me in a universe where zombies are actually real. So, I'm me, but also sort of a paranormal investigator/monster hunter. Think the Ghostbusters meets Sam and Dean from Supernatural. LOL!

I sent the boss a back story that sort of fit all that together, but also fit in elements of who I really am.

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - Old Dwarf - 08-25-2014 06:04 PM

(08-25-2014 04:21 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Oh, also, for those who were interested, I am the survivor you will see by the name of Paul. The character idea I came up with is sort of kind of me with the volume turned up, so to speak. Kind of like me in a universe where zombies are actually real. So, I'm me, but also sort of a paranormal investigator/monster hunter. Think the Ghostbusters meets Sam and Dean from Supernatural. LOL!

I sent the boss a back story that sort of fit all that together, but also fit in elements of who I really am.

Now that's ScaryWatchmen02

Well the deadline is Aug.29th. so we won't be held up due
to slackers. Thank God as I'm really READY for the Game.

OD

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - soundguy - 08-25-2014 06:32 PM

R-u-bio r-u-bio r-u-bio

RE: District-Z KS is Live! - StayPuft - 08-29-2014 04:13 PM

(08-25-2014 06:04 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(08-25-2014 04:21 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Oh, also, for those who were interested, I am the survivor you will see by the name of Paul. The character idea I came up with is sort of kind of me with the volume turned up, so to speak. Kind of like me in a universe where zombies are actually real. So, I'm me, but also sort of a paranormal investigator/monster hunter. Think the Ghostbusters meets Sam and Dean from Supernatural. LOL!

Now that's ScaryWatchmen02

Thank you. Watchmen02 I try. I do seem to have that effect on people. LOL!