TheZombieGame.com Forums
What games have you bought recently? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: What games have you bought recently? (/Thread-What-games-have-you-bought-recently)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: What games have you bought recently? - FruitEatingBear - 05-18-2015 10:53 PM

More ins and outs...

IN: Space Hulk (3rd), Mansions of Madness and Camp Grizzly (can't wait to play this!)
OUT: Tragedy Looper and Mage Knight.

RE: What games have you bought recently? - MoonSylver - 05-19-2015 03:34 PM

You're gonna love Camp Grizzly. Watchmen02

RE: What games have you bought recently? - FruitEatingBear - 05-19-2015 05:46 PM

That's what I like to hear! You've played it?

RE: What games have you bought recently? - MoonSylver - 05-20-2015 12:44 AM

(05-19-2015 05:46 PM)FruitEatingBear Wrote:  That's what I like to hear! You've played it?

Oh yes. I was one of the 2 "Camp Legend" backers, so not only did I get the "Sneak Freak" B&W copy last year, but when all the expansions, stretch goals, & KS exclusives roll out later this year I'll have a custom Councilor & Mini on the way. Zombie03

In the meanwhile you can see me cast as one of Eddie's gang on the "Boys Will Be Boys" Finale (far right), & the other Camp Legend, Tyrone (center). Watchmen02

RE: What games have you bought recently? - FruitEatingBear - 05-21-2015 04:23 PM

Awesome! I'm very jealous!

RE: What games have you bought recently? - FruitEatingBear - 10-30-2015 07:47 AM

New to me: Darkest Night and expansions (very good) and one that's due to turn up any day now, Secrets of the Lost Tomb. (http://www.everythingepic.us/) That one looks to be part dungeon crawl, part Arkham, part Betrayal aHotH.

RE: What games have you bought recently? - Old Dwarf - 10-30-2015 10:41 AM

Wilderness Empires finally arrived for us non KS backers. I'm pleased with its it does give the feel of
Campaigning in the 18t Century.

I also pledged for Onslought2-Thousand favored Ones the Cthulhu Wars Expansion and
there's a Eldritch Horror Expansion I'll pick up for Christmas.

OD

RE: What games have you bought recently? - mqstout - 10-30-2015 11:16 PM

Not a new purchase -- I've had it for years -- but I finally found a friend who wants to play Mice & Mystics in campaign mode.

RE: What games have you bought recently? - Christ - 01-24-2016 02:32 AM

I bought Smash Up and Boss Monster last week as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy j5 cases

RE: What games have you bought recently? - samuraitrev - 01-26-2016 09:53 PM

I just bought Advanced Heroquest complete on eebey for £25. It was THE 1st game I ever owned and it was way too technical for me. I always wanted it again and now it's like being reunited with an old friend.