TheZombieGame.com Forums
Showdown Board - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Variants (/Forum-AToE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Showdown Board (/Thread-Showdown-Board)

Pages: 1 2

Showdown Board - Pfr_Fate - 11-21-2014 10:00 PM

Hey, all...

I always like to jazz up the Showdown, so I finally had an hour to create a Showdown Board. I sent it over to the Downloads section to be approved, but here is the story of it.

The board is a single sheet (normal sized paper) 'board' to print. You should print on parchment type paper for best effect.

It looks like a generic piece of ground with some ruined stone structure (manor/keep/mausoleum/bridge/windmill/monestary, etc...)to one end of a marsh/field/wooded area. There is a holding spot for a Villain card in the stonework area and a spot for the Lair card in the other end.

When the Showdown occurs, place the villain token (or mini if you have it) on the stonework along with the tokens for any evil elders and allies. Place any Elder cards and such on either side of the Villain Card. Then place any '+#' WOund tokens on the Villains picture with any '+1' fight tokens (the ones usually used by heroes) to account for any combat bonuses.

Then place the Hero(es) minis in the field anywhere that looks cool. Place the Hunting Party near the heroes as required (one per hero) using the Elder tokens.

There ya have it.

I'll link to the jpg when it is approved.

RE: Showdown Board - ATOEtalGeek - 11-21-2014 10:16 PM

That sounds really awesome! I love the texture of it. That would really make me strive in earnest to find mini's for the Villains and Elders. It will create great photo ops!

RE: Showdown Board - Pfr_Fate - 11-21-2014 10:43 PM

Here's the JPG.... the file will (hopefully) be in the downloads section for keeps (no pun intended)

Print out on resume style parchment paper for best effect

[Image: showdown2.jpg]

RE: Showdown Board - Raynor - 11-21-2014 11:58 PM

Oh very nice. Very nice indeed, sir. I have to admit I'm excited about this one and am going to have to hunt down a high quality printer to print this out on for keeps.

RE: Showdown Board - Pfr_Fate - 11-22-2014 12:09 AM

Don't need a high quality printer... I used just the old one I have at home!

[Image: ad.jpg]

RE: Showdown Board - MoonSylver - 11-22-2014 02:43 AM

Very cool little bit of extra flair. Watchmen02

RE: Showdown Board - zombie67 - 11-22-2014 04:38 AM

Love it!

RE: Showdown Board - FruitEatingBear - 11-22-2014 10:51 AM

Excellent!

RE: Showdown Board - Old Dwarf - 11-22-2014 04:49 PM

Nice-I love to Pimp up my favorite Games.

OD

RE: Showdown Board - Pfr_Fate - 11-24-2014 07:22 PM

Funny thing.... played ATOE this weekend. Fun game ... couldn't wait to try out the board. And we even won (barely).

But we had the showdown against the Sunken Seven of 'The Coast'....and it was (nicely enough) out on the Icy Waters. HA! Not a lot of fields and stone structures out there... Ah, well!