TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello from Seattle - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello from Seattle (/Thread-Hello-from-Seattle)

Hello from Seattle - jsuffering - 12-09-2014 05:57 AM

Hey everyone I live in Seattle and just started playing LNOE about a year ago. It's so much fun. Anyway would love to learn more and play sometime with some body instead of trying to convince my family to play. I am a 40 year old white male married with kids if that matters to anyone that may or may not want to play.

RE: Hello from Seattle - FruitEatingBear - 12-09-2014 09:04 AM

Nice to see you! I'm afraid you're a bit far (about 6,000 miles) away for me to just pop round, but good luck!

RE: Hello from Seattle - Old Dwarf - 12-09-2014 11:55 AM

(12-09-2014 05:57 AM)jsuffering Wrote:  Hey everyone I live in Seattle and just started playing LNOE about a year ago. It's so much fun. Anyway would love to learn more and play sometime with some body instead of trying to convince my family to play. I am a 40 year old white male married with kids if that matters to anyone that may or may not want to play.

Welcome to TZG- Important Info. missing-do you serve Beer with
your game. Alas I'm 3000 Miles away.

OD

RE: Hello from Seattle - samuraitrev - 12-09-2014 05:40 PM

Greetings I hope you can meet some gamers in your area. I know a few members on here have met up and gamed with people from TZG (myself included).

Have you tried the USERMAP on the top right of this screen?

RE: Hello from Seattle - FruitEatingBear - 12-09-2014 08:42 PM

(12-09-2014 11:55 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Missing-do you serve Beer with
your game.

OD

This is essential info, I agree.

RE: Hello from Seattle - jsuffering - 12-10-2014 07:39 AM

Thanks everyone for answering. There are a few places to go and play games up here, so I should be able to find some folks when I get some time to head to Cafe Mox/Card Kingdom. I just thought I'd try here first since I discovered this site.

And yes I agree. Beer should always be served!

(12-09-2014 05:40 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings I hope you can meet some gamers in your area. I know a few members on here have met up and gamed with people from TZG (myself included).

Have you tried the USERMAP on the top right of this screen?

I did not see that feature! Great idea.
THX

RE: Hello from Seattle - Raynor - 12-10-2014 02:18 PM

Thanks for checking! But alas I live in Indiana myself. Good luck finding a gamer group though. Watchmen02
From what I understand you've got close access to the FFP headquarters in Seattle. Cool stuff

RE: Hello from Seattle - BigDumbYak - 12-12-2014 08:45 PM

Welcome to TZG! Hopefully you find lots of material to keep your Zombie gaming 'fresh'.

RE: Hello from Seattle - StayPuft - 12-19-2014 05:39 PM

Welcome to the boards, friendly friend. Hope to see you around a lot more.