TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hello from Spain - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hello from Spain (/Thread-Hello-from-Spain--5622)

Hello from Spain - byte - 12-22-2014 02:38 AM

Hello everybody. My name is Carlos and I´m from Spain. For that reason and first of all, sorry for my english. Zombie13

I´m not going to say how old I am Watchmen02 I´ll just say that I play board games from, at least, twenty years old and I love it.

Some of my favourite games are "Mansom of madness", "Arkham Horror" and "Zombicide" And now, "Last Night on Earth". One month ago I bought it and...wooow, it a wonderfull game. The only problem is that some of my friends don´t speak any english so I have to translate the cards and the rules for them. Fortunely, there are al lot of people who have translate the game to my language.

Soon you will read a lot of threads with a lot of questions. Queep calm and be patient wiyh me, please. Insane20

Regards.

RE: Hello from Spain - Old Dwarf - 12-22-2014 03:38 AM

Hola! as we say in South New Jersey-welcome to TZG-you can't be any older than me &
your English is fine (much better than my Spanish).

Looking forward to your questions it's what keeps this Forum going.

OD

RE: Hello from Spain - FruitEatingBear - 12-22-2014 12:37 PM

Welcome!

RE: Hello from Spain - Slurpee Shoes - 12-23-2014 09:40 PM

Welcome! Your English is very good.

RE: Hello from Spain - samuraitrev - 12-26-2014 03:18 AM

Greetings Byte. You're never too old for board games. Just ask Old DwarfZombie23

Hello from Spain - BigDumbYak - 12-26-2014 05:11 PM

Welcome to the group! We love questions, bring it on Watchmen02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hello from Spain - StayPuft - 12-30-2014 06:34 PM

Welcome to the boards! Your English is not bad at all, so no biggie there. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.