TheZombieGame.com Forums
Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Board Games (/Forum-Board-Games)
+--- Thread: Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) (/Thread-Ghostbusters-The-Board-Game-On-KickStarter)

Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) - StayPuft - 02-11-2015 07:30 PM

Figured I'd let peeps know in case they were not aware. As you would guess, I backed it the instant one of my gaming buddies made me aware it was on KickStarter (can't believe I didn't already know).

There is a Ghostbusters board game currently up on KickStarter. Within one day it was already almost fully backed, and as of today (still early in its second day) it is already successfully funded. :-)

Obviously being insanely obsessed with Ghostbusters makes me a bit biased (LOL), but it also looks like a really cool game just in general.

Ghostbusters: The Board Game

RE: Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) - FruitEatingBear - 02-11-2015 11:11 PM

Talking of Kickstarter, I backed Conan on there and it seems I wasn't alone. $3.2 million! I'm not sure I've ever seen one get that much before.

RE: Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) - Old Dwarf - 02-12-2015 12:20 AM

SP- obviously the StayPuft Boss fig. made this a no brainer pledge for you.

FEB-the Conan KS was huge but after SoB & Cthulhu Wars I just could not
do another mega fig KS.

OD

RE: Ghostbusters: The Board Game (On KickStarter) - StayPuft - 02-25-2015 09:23 PM

LOL! Just the fact that it was Ghostbusters AT ALL made it a no-brainer for me. But, indeed, the Stay Puft figure certainly sweetened the pot.