TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI (/Thread-Hi-from-Orlando-soon-to-be-in-Mt-Pleasant-MI)

Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI - TheDominantMonad - 06-18-2015 01:38 AM

Hi all,

I'm a philosopher at the University of South Florida, but I'm moving to Central Michigan University in July 2015. My wife and I know no one there. Email/Message me if you're around.

I'm a huge fan of Last Night on Earth. My brother has the base and Growing Hunger; I have Timber Peak, BitF, and SotF. My copy of AToE comes this weekend.

BTW, I've got a reasonable hero vs hero vs zombie scenerio. Played it once with my group. I put everything into it though, including all the board pieces, so it obviously needs some work, but it's got some good ideas. My friends were working together for a while and suddenly started shooting each other at one point when it served their interests.

Joe

RE: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI - Old Dwarf - 06-18-2015 11:45 AM

Welcome Joe (TDM) Your adjustment to Michigan this Winter should be fun.Your Scenario sounds
interesting I'm sure our Zed Heads would be interested in seeing it.

AToE-Yes my favorite FFP Game (well Shadows of Brimstone & Fortune & Glory are close behind)
Be sure to play it on a crisp Fall Night with hot cider & Ginger Snap Cookies. Angry Orchard Hard
Cider works as well.

OD

RE: Hi from Orlando, soon to be in Mt. Pleasant, MI - StayPuft - 06-19-2015 06:30 PM

Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more. Your idea for a hero vs. hero vs. zombie game sounds awesome. I would be interested to hear more details as you continue to perfect it.