TheZombieGame.com Forums
LNoE Gen Con? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: LNoE Gen Con? (/Thread-LNoE-Gen-Con)

LNoE Gen Con? - ImtheTimelord - 07-29-2015 10:19 PM

Does anyone know if there is going to be a new "LNoE" expansion at Gen Con this year? I have a friend that is going and if there is an expansion I want to send some money with him to get itWatchmen02

RE: LNoE Gen Con? - ATOEtalGeek - 07-30-2015 02:42 AM

I am here now but I am unaware of a LNOE expansion...unless it is a nice surprise, which would be just awesome. I will know tomorrow when I hit their booth. I am picking up the Dark Gothic stuff and will see what else they have...

RE: LNoE Gen Con? - BigDumbYak - 07-30-2015 02:55 PM

(07-30-2015 02:42 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I am here now but I am unaware of a LNOE expansion...unless it is a nice surprise, which would be just awesome. I will know tomorrow when I hit their booth. I am picking up the Dark Gothic stuff and will see what else they have...

So jealous! A couple of my friends are there, and they are the ones that bought me LNoE originally!

RE: LNoE Gen Con? - Anim8r - 07-30-2015 03:04 PM

I have a friend who lives in Indiana. I'm hoping to have him scoop up any GenCon exclusives for me.

RE: LNoE Gen Con? - ATOEtalGeek - 07-31-2015 05:10 AM

Day one! No LNOE surprise expansions. Too bad...

Had a really cool meetup with Scott Hill then bought the new Dark Gothic expansions: Colonial Horror, Curse of the Werewolf and Smuggler's Den. I read through the cards of the two smaller packs and they look awesome!

Back at it tomorrow. Have to get some sleep.

RE: LNoE Gen Con? - mqstout - 07-31-2015 05:13 AM

I couldn't make GenCon this year due to its early schedule (summer courses are still going on this week at my uni). I did have my friend pick up Colonial Horror and the two smaller expansions for Dark Gothic for me. I'll have them probably Tuesday.