TheZombieGame.com Forums
Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Models & Painting (/Forum-Models-Painting)
+--- Thread: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies (/Thread-Painted-GenCon-Preview-Enemies)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Old Dwarf - 08-28-2015 09:22 PM

Must be Hell tying his shoes. I'm almost tempted to go for Wave 1.5 Shipping after
seeing these but I really need to have some time to paint some of my paint backlog
so the wait till Wave2 is probably a good thing for me.

I did get my Hell Vermin & Swamp Slugs done so all my SoB stuff is done to date.

OD

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Anim8r - 08-28-2015 11:36 PM

I hear ya OD. I have a lot still waiting in the wings to get painted. I'd love to see your Vermin and Slugs Watchmen02

In the meantime, I painted my Doorways Into Darkness today. Most likely the last things I'll get painted before next week:
[Image: Doorways.jpg]

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - samuraitrev - 08-31-2015 11:49 PM

Someone's been busyZombie17

I've been away to see uncle Vlad in Transylvania otherwise I would have been all over this latest batch of your work. I can't wait until my painting room has been carpeted as I want to start painting again. I'm officially inspired! My favourites are the Harvestors (obviously Big Daddies from Bioshock, look them up to see what I mean, if you don't already)

+1 Rep

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Anim8r - 02-22-2016 02:33 AM

I just realized, when the Frontier Towns expansion arrived, that I never finished painting the rest of my GenCon preview enemy sets. I still have Trun Hunters, Void Sorcerers, Void Hounds, Hell Vermin, and Scourge Rats. Now I also have the Bandits from the Frontier Towns...

Life got hectic here in Florida. I started working for ThinkGeek.com this past September and got to help open the first ThinkGeek retail location, in the world. Then, over Thanksgiving weekend, I found out that I'm going to have my first child. My little gamer is due to arrive in July.

So I need to get cracking on finishing all of this painting, while I still have time. Lol

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - samuraitrev - 02-22-2016 08:11 PM

CongratulationsZombie17 Anim8r that's awesome news. All the best!

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Anim8r - 03-12-2016 04:07 AM

Finished my Trun Hunters...
[Image: Trun%20Hunters.jpg]

Just Void Hounds, Void Sorcerers, Hell Vermin, and Scourge Rats to go.

I also got side tracked and made some Snow Terrors while I was at it...
[Image: Snow%20Terrors.jpg]

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - samuraitrev - 03-13-2016 08:27 PM

Love 'em. Snow Terrors are my favourite 'cos they just look plain nasty.

+1 Rep

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Anim8r - 03-17-2016 02:41 PM

Thanks Trev Watchmen02

Last night I completed the Masters of the Void enemy pack.
[Image: Masters%20of%20the%20Void.jpg]

[Image: Void%20Hounds.jpg]

[Image: Void%20Sorcerers.jpg]

I'm going to get the Hell Vermin done today and then all I have left will be the Scourge Rats with their nest.

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - samuraitrev - 03-17-2016 05:46 PM

I wish I had time to paint. Ever since having two kids and picking up my metal detector I don't seem to get chance.

+1 Rep I love the extra details like the script on the cuthuluesque books.

Always good to see painted figures. More people should post their handiwork!Zombie17

RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies - Raynor - 03-18-2016 12:08 AM

We moved at the beginning of the year and though we finished unpacking a long time ago we continue to organize and settle in. The house is ALMOST done at this point and I have all my Shadows stuff laid out down in the game room ready to go. I'm SO excited. A good half of what I have not paintedfrom the original shipment is cut out and primed. I ran out of super glue a while back and had to buy more.

As soon as things are really settled in, I look forward to some quality time alone with my audiobooks and Shadows. Watchmen02