TheZombieGame.com Forums
Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? (/Thread-Is-LNOE-dead-or-just-for-now)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - alderdust - 12-14-2015 02:13 PM

I am just curious if anyone has heard from FlyingFrog on if they will keep pursuing more LNOE stuff. I have been at BGG quite a bit and have been playing much more Dead of Winter and other games here lately due to the large size of our gaming group.

I have always held LNOE close and dear to my heart and wouldn't think twice about jumping on a new expansion.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - ATOEtalGeek - 12-14-2015 02:31 PM

My sentiments also. They have supported it recently with the Hold the Line and Air Strike scenarios. But I would go for another expansion or stand-alone. I can see a continuation of the story of the Heroes - they, what's left of the group, get evacuated after the airstrike and the story picks up again at the military triage base...or they make base at the local mall or some such where things start to go horribly wrong for our Heroes...once again.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - alderdust - 12-14-2015 02:41 PM

Yeah that would be cool. I think my group still wants to play LNOE quite often its just recently (as in the last year) we always have 8+ show up for our game days so the choices of games become limited.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - Old Dwarf - 12-16-2015 01:21 AM

LNoE like the rest of FFP Games seem to be on hold while they continue to address the monster
they created with Shadows of Brimstone.

I don't see much improvement until next Fall when SoB wave 2 finally is delivered.
I'm a SoB KS backer so I want them to get it all out but I also would like to see some
new stuff for AToE & F&G (my personal favorites).

LNoE is our most popular Game here at TZG & the lack of new expansions have
really hurt Forum participation & membership.

OD

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - mqstout - 12-16-2015 01:50 PM

Everything they didn't have done before that SOB hit seems dead. We're lucky we got Dark Gothic 1&2. Insane19

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - alderdust - 12-16-2015 02:01 PM

Yeah the new expansions really help ramp up interest in the forums. I myself am guilty of the same thing due to BGG almost has more new posts on LNOE than this site does as of late.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - Raynor - 12-16-2015 09:03 PM

Shadows of Brimstone = what happens when you get too much darkstone together in one place... :P

And you think you've been starved for content on LNoE. My favorite game is aToE. It has had much less love. lol

I get the feeling they considered Dark Gothic a follow up on the aToE game. And maybe it was for some people.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - ATOEtalGeek - 12-17-2015 03:31 PM

(12-16-2015 09:03 PM)Raynor Wrote:  I get the feeling they considered Dark Gothic a follow up on the aToE game. And maybe it was for some people.

Agreed! Dark Gothic was a mere tease. A morsel, a tidbit to the starving masses.

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - alderdust - 12-18-2015 02:15 PM

I thought about getting IFoS at one point because I think my group would like that more than AToE but decided against it once I read the martian rules.

I am receiving Zombicide:Black Plague in the mail on saturday though!

RE: Is LNOE dead? or just for now? - mqstout - 12-18-2015 02:45 PM

IFOS is a good twist on the LNOE rules. And, has a scenario to combine the two.