TheZombieGame.com Forums
Curse of Stone question - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Rules? (/Forum-AToE-Rules)
+--- Thread: Curse of Stone question (/Thread-Curse-of-Stone-question)

Curse of Stone question - August700212 - 04-17-2016 03:44 AM

The Curse of Stone says:

"You are -1 Move and -1 Fight Dice (each to a minimum of 1)."

Does that mean each "Stone Touch Hit", each "Transformation Marker" or does it just mean each skill?

I have searched and can not find anyone asking this question before; am I missing something obvious?

My first thought was -1 for the curse of stone and then -1 for each transformation but then I thought maybe it is just -1 each transformation. Finally, as I write this I wondered, could they just be talking about each skill can not be less than one. Please help, I am confused!

RE: Curse of Stone question - ATOEtalGeek - 04-17-2016 03:52 AM

I think they just mean that each of Move and Fight are -1, period. No more than that. No compounding no accumulation for tokens. I wouldn't extend it beyond that because there is no instruction or anything intuitive to make that reach.

RE: Curse of Stone question - August700212 - 04-17-2016 04:18 AM

Thank you ATOEtalGEEK,

I am partially relieved and partially disappointed. This is also how I read it now and it should make the Gargoyle a bit easier to deal with. Although, thematically I envisioned that each Stone Touch Hit brought the hero a little bit closer to becoming a statue therefore each hit made them move slower making it harder to travel around the board and hit enemies.

RE: Curse of Stone question - ATOEtalGeek - 04-19-2016 10:46 PM

You could play it that way but it would be brutal having a move of 1 and a combat of 1. Good luck fighting your way to the doctor's office and I hope you already have your investigation saved up. Of course after your first KO you'd be right next door and would only need a move of 1. heh