TheZombieGame.com Forums
Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Morgue (/Forum-The-Morgue)
+--- Thread: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) (/Thread-Requesting-access-or-brains-come-to-think-of-it-brains-first-please)

Pages: 1 2

Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - kirkhere - 04-15-2017 08:44 PM

I joined years ago and then life took me in different directions entirely. Boardgaming was shelved for too long.

At last I am back! And finally picking up the last of the FFG titles I never got (Timber Peak FTW).

I'd like to request access now. Plus, I'm famished for a well-seasoned brain. Nothing too educated, though, they disagree with me too much. Watchmen02

Thank you.

P.S. I have been doing graphic design for many years. If I can help anyone with their zombie projects, just ask!

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - Old Dwarf - 04-16-2017 11:59 AM

Welcome back kirkhere it's been awhile since August 2011. I think you'll find the brain
selection here meet your needs.

As to full membership you have my vote when Sarku reviews this request.

OD

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - mqstout - 04-17-2017 03:13 AM

Well-seasoned brain? Which seasonings go best with a brain? The admin will add you soon enough... Oh SARKU!

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - BigDumbYak - 04-22-2017 06:08 PM

I think you'll find that a little bit of Basil, some crushed tylenol and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce make for a tasty brainy treat.

Also: I'd vote yes on proposition whatever. With a name like Kirkhere, you know you can trust him. Unless you're an alien babe.

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - kirkhere - 05-03-2017 10:42 PM

(04-22-2017 06:08 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  I think you'll find that a little bit of Basil, some crushed tylenol and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce make for a tasty brainy treat.

Also: I'd vote yes on proposition whatever. With a name like Kirkhere, you know you can trust him. Unless you're an alien babe.

I love alien babes *almost* as much as zombies.

On second thought...

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - samuraitrev - 05-05-2017 04:42 PM

Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - Old Dwarf - 05-06-2017 12:09 AM

(05-05-2017 04:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - kirkhere - 05-16-2017 09:36 PM

(05-06-2017 12:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 04:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Kirkhere gets my vote on 2 counts. Alien Babes and Zombies what else is there?

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD

But... did you mean off-hand beer and off-hand sex?

Or just, offhand, beer and sex.

Hail to the king, baby.

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - Old Dwarf - 05-17-2017 03:45 PM

(05-16-2017 09:36 PM)kirkhere Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 12:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  

Off hand Beer & Sex.

OD

But... did you mean off-hand beer and off-hand sex?

Or just, offhand, beer and sex.

Hail to the king, baby.

OK I understand at my age a clarification is needed,
lets just go with Beer .

OD

RE: Requesting access (or brains, come to think of it, brains first, please) - kirkhere - 10-23-2017 06:18 PM

No access still?

What's a retired Captain to do?