TheZombieGame.com Forums
I have a Bad Feeling card - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Rules? (/Forum-LNoE-Rules)
+--- Thread: I have a Bad Feeling card (/Thread-I-have-a-Bad-Feeling-card)

I have a Bad Feeling card - kingbrucelee - 09-10-2017 04:46 PM

Play at the start of a Hero Turn to choose a space. Any Hero in that space at the end of the Hero Turn automatically takes a Wound

What does it means?

1) Hero will take a Wound when he end his move in that space.
2) Hero will take a Wound at the end of the Hero turn because Zombie Player pointed a space with Hero there (at the begining of Hero turn). Doesn't metter where Hero ends his move.

Sorry, english is not my native language so feel little confuse Zombie03

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - jeffd1830 - 09-10-2017 07:49 PM

(09-10-2017 04:46 PM)kingbrucelee Wrote:  Play at the start of a Hero Turn to choose a space. Any Hero in that space at the end of the Hero Turn automatically takes a Wound

What does it means?

1) Hero will take a Wound when he end his move in that space.
2) Hero will take a Wound at the end of the Hero turn because Zombie Player pointed a space with Hero there (at the begining of Hero turn). Doesn't metter where Hero ends his move.

Sorry, english is not my native language so feel little confuse Zombie03

Almost... When the Hero Turn ends (ALL Heroes have competed all their actions) any Heroes standing in the space that the Zombie Player pointed to take a wound at this time. It happens at the end of the entire Hero Turn, not at the end of an individual Hero's move action.

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - ATOEtalGeek - 09-10-2017 08:19 PM

It doesn't matter if there are any heroes in the space when he points to it, so no heroes become "marked" per se. It only causes a wound for any heroes standing there at the end of the hero phase.

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - kingbrucelee - 09-10-2017 08:32 PM

Ok, now it's clear. Thank You!

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - Achtung Panzer - 09-11-2017 06:11 PM

I place a die in the nominated square as a reminder.

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - BigDumbYak - 09-12-2017 02:52 PM

We use a wound token as a reminder. Then whoever is foolish enough to end their turn in that space can put it directly on their Hero card Zombie03

RE: I have a Bad Feeling card - Popestar - 05-22-2018 04:35 PM

(09-12-2017 02:52 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  We use a wound token as a reminder. Then whoever is foolish enough to end their turn in that space can put it directly on their Hero card Zombie03

Sneaky!