TheZombieGame.com Forums
All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: All around the world, the dead shall rise...! (/Thread-All-around-the-world-the-dead-shall-rise)

All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - jeffd1830 - 10-10-2017 12:37 AM

Just wait until later tonight... I have some Zombie delights in store... Keep an eye on this thread for more...

Zombie17 Zombie20 Zombie16 Zombie17 Zombie20 Zombie17

Zombie20 Zombie17 Zombie16 Zombie20

RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - fallensaviour - 10-10-2017 01:47 AM

Okay....... "I"

RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - jeffd1830 - 10-10-2017 02:41 AM

I decided my own programming was too limited and taking too long, so I just cranked out art assets and uploaded enough material for the Base Game (+ Advanced Game) into Tabletop Simulator, minus the Manor House Board which I haven't done yet. This content is deliberately missing a bunch of rules text, so a physical copy of the game is required to play.

So far, I've only shared it with my Steam Friends in the Workshop, but I am looking forward to friending and trying this out with a few people, and once it has proven to be done right, I hope to make it available on a more public scale.

[Image: lnoe-view1.png]

[Image: lnoe-view2.png]

RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - jeffd1830 - 10-15-2017 12:15 AM

I've now finished adding everything in the Base Game as well as in the Growing Hunger Expansion.

[Image: ttsim-thumb.png]

Would any of you folks on the Forum be interested in playing a game with me online some time?

Prerequisites: You'd need to buy or already have a copy of Tabletop Simulator (it's on Steam for about 20 bucks.) You'd also need to already have a copy of LNoE and optionally of Growing Hunger, since I don't list the rules text on many of the cards (and on the ones I do, it's in a cryptic abbreviated form.)

For ease of use: I've created a cheat sheet with all the card rules listed on it referenced by the # in the corner of the virtual cards. If you can prove to me that you own LNoE and/or GH (i.e., a selfie posing with your copy?) I can privately send you the cheat sheet.