TheZombieGame.com Forums
Greetings - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Greetings (/Thread-Greetings--6388)

Greetings - dannyrubio - 01-07-2018 08:01 PM

Hello,

My name is Danny, I am from Spain, but I live in US right now, I just bought a copy of LNoE last week and I love it, I am very excited to have found this website, so I hope to create my own stuff and share it with you guys.

RE: Greetings - Old Dwarf - 01-07-2018 08:14 PM

Looking forward to your your ideas Watchmen02

OD

RE: Greetings - BigDumbYak - 01-08-2018 12:20 AM

Welcome to the club

RE: Greetings - mqstout - 01-08-2018 04:50 AM

Maybe the site owner will fast-track you to membership, sharing the same name and all. http://rubio-games.com/

RE: Greetings - dannyrubio - 01-08-2018 07:04 AM

Thanks!

RE: Greetings - Ogmundprime - 01-08-2018 04:31 PM

Welcome. You made a very wise purchase decision. I can claim to have picked up the original game 9 yrs. ago. It still is a staple with my gaming group. The scenarios to hero variations are nearly limitless with no two games resembling each other. I highly recommend eventually looking into the expansions or at least picking up a couple of the website exclusive scenarios. This site really is the best around for brainstorming, and community. Flying Frog will often come here first with news and product updates. Cheers and happy gaming!

RE: Greetings - dannyrubio - 01-08-2018 08:45 PM

(01-08-2018 04:31 PM)Ogmundprime Wrote:  Welcome. You made a very wise purchase decision. I can claim to have picked up the original game 9 yrs. ago. It still is a staple with my gaming group. The scenarios to hero variations are nearly limitless with no two games resembling each other. I highly recommend eventually looking into the expansions or at least picking up a couple of the website exclusive scenarios. This site really is the best around for brainstorming, and community. Flying Frog will often come here first with news and product updates. Cheers and happy gaming!

Thanks, yeah I love it so far, and I am so happy to have found this place, so full of cool ideas and fan made materials, I love it.

RE: Greetings - oberonblood - 02-08-2018 02:17 AM

Hi Danny, please MP

RE: Greetings - samuraitrev - 02-08-2018 06:29 PM

Greetings Danny. I hope you enjoy the site Zombie17