TheZombieGame.com Forums
requesting membership plz - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Morgue (/Forum-The-Morgue)
+--- Thread: requesting membership plz (/Thread-requesting-membership-plz)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: requesting membership plz - BigDumbYak - 10-30-2019 02:28 PM

I look forward to seeing it once its approved. Send a message to Sarku that you've uploaded something. Sometimes that gets it approved sooner.

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 10-30-2019 02:35 PM

(10-30-2019 02:28 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  I look forward to seeing it once its approved. Send a message to Sarku that you've uploaded something. Sometimes that gets it approved sooner.

Will do!

RE: requesting membership plz - Old Dwarf - 10-30-2019 03:11 PM

Looking forward to seeing this,I hope the Great Worm is able to respond so we can see this
by Halloween.

OD

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 11-16-2019 01:56 AM

Well I've uploaded version 1.7 of The Stars Are Right! expansion. It should include the following:

1 Full Color Rulebook
36 Cultist Deck Cards
6 Cultist Rumor Cards
6 Occult Spell Cards
3 Large Cultist Character Sheets
7 Large Hero Character Sheets
4 Large Scenario Cards

Still playtesting one of the scenarios but its there for yall whenever it gets approved.

RE: requesting membership plz - BigDumbYak - 11-16-2019 05:05 PM

OK, that's a lot of content! This could be very badass. I hope to see it in the download section soon!

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 11-16-2019 06:43 PM

Hope you enjoy. Again, it was made for the Stars are Right! scenario and my group has had a lot of fun with that one. But it also has a campaign that works well and is being tweaked, so each of the other scenarios are getting better and better with time.

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 11-23-2019 08:01 PM

Version 1.8 just uploaded. Added 7 more cards in a new deck (Hero Resolve Cards).

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 12-09-2019 06:08 AM

Whelp, not sure when this will update, so if anybody wants the expansion, let me know your email. I'll link you to it in gmail.

Also, if anybody has the Danger 1 pack from FANG, I've been trying to get scans of the crimson hand cards (since it's out of print I can't buy it, and the internet pics are low res..) I'm just trying to grab the artwork for use. If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

RE: requesting membership plz - Old Dwarf - 04-09-2020 11:45 AM

The Great Worm has returned! Mysterious are the ways of the Worm.
The Downloads have been Approved ………...YES.....reading material
doing self isolation.

OD

RE: requesting membership plz - thervltn - 06-02-2020 06:18 PM

Well that's great. Hope ya'll enjoyed it.