TheZombieGame.com Forums
HI! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: HI! (/Thread-HI--6638)

HI! - Nebulous72 - 11-27-2019 10:10 PM

I'm new to LNoE, but it looks like a ton of fun. I bought a bunch of expansions, but not Blood in the Forest (yet). I'm sure with the 10 year anniversary edition and Survival and Hunger I have plenty to chew through. I painted all the core Hero miniatures today and will eventually get to the zombies.

How good is Blood in the Forest??

RE: HI! - Old Dwarf - 11-27-2019 10:58 PM

Welcome to TZG Nebulous, LNoE & the Expansions you have should keep
you occupied. I'm impressed you have your core figs painted up. I've had
several FFP Games & except for the 2 SoB core boxes I haven't got around
to painting the figs up.

I don't have Blood in the forest but hopefully anoth member can give an opinion.

OD

RE: HI! - LinkDirector - 12-04-2019 09:11 AM

Welcome!

RE: HI! - thopter - 07-10-2021 07:51 PM

Welcome. nice job painting the figures. I keep saying I'm going to paint mine up but never get around to it lol.

RE: HI! - BigDumbYak - 07-12-2021 03:47 PM

As much as I love these painted figures, I'm not going to attempt mine. I'd cock it up and then be grumpy about it. lol

RE: HI! - Raynor - 07-14-2021 08:57 AM

(07-12-2021 03:47 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  As much as I love these painted figures, I'm not going to attempt mine. I'd cock it up and then be grumpy about it. lol

I bought a CMON game with 100 minis in the box to practice on before tackling my favorite games. Zombie17

RE: HI! - samuraitrev - 07-14-2021 06:56 PM

Greetings. Blood in the Forest blurb:

'Last Night on Earth: Blood in the Forest sees the human heroes – fleeing, as always, from approaching hordes of zombies – fight their way deeper into the forested mountains.

This expansion, which can be added to Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak or the original Last Night on Earth board game, features new forest game boards (four corners and four straight pieces), a new double-sided forest center board (with the Airfield), two new types of zombie figures – a pack of vicious feral zombies and the menacing zombie behemoths – to hunt down the heroes, two new heroes (Sister Ophelia, the reformed nun, and Agent Carter, an FBI agent who knows more about the outbreak than he lets on), as well as a host of new hero and zombie cards, counters, scenarios, and game mechanisms. Last Night on Earth: Blood in the Forest also expands on the Experience system originally introduced in LNOE: Timber Peak. As the zombie plague spreads, the forests will run red!'

I can personally recommend Blood in the Forest for several reasons. The new board sections put a different angle on scenarios. An Airfield board is just cool. 2 new Zombie types. The 2 New characters are great additions. Plus more cards are always good. I love the fact that 2 games are never the same. Random Heroes and board sections all the way with unnecessarily high, teetering towers of card decks. Putting everything together is a blastZombie17